From the Ashes DLC feedback

Tobi replied to a tweet of a German gamer. The guy was going to start a new play though and tobi said to wait for DLC then the guy replied in German…tobi replied in German saying very very soon. Hmmmm 1 week isn’t very very soon it’s next week so Idk

But the town generates money for Henry so in the same point shouldn’t that coin be put into the talmberg tresuray and not Henry’s pocket? It is strange. As it would in theory if Henry is paying and profiting from it make him the Lord of the town not the bailiff

But of course sir divish is the landowner so maybe it’s explained in the DLC?

My best analogy or guess for this is that Henry is a landlord. Using myself as an example, I rent my apartment. My rent goes to my landlord, who owns my apartment and a few others in my complex. There are five landlords in total who own the entirety of the complex, who all pay land tax to another landlord who owns four different full apartment complexes (around 40-odd per complex, so around 160 apartments in total) in the town I live in. He in turn pays land taxes on all four apartment complexes to the city, and the city pays to the province I live in (I’m Canadian)

So I assume tax is deducted for your workers and tax from Sir Divish and you just get to front the bill yourself if shit hits the fan.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tobi said we get to recruit people we meet in the game to different positions in the town.

Anyone else going to make the Charlatan into the new priest?

Pillory tester for him. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I have made a other topic where any one can share there thoughts/dreams/hopes for the soon to be release from the ashes dlc. this is a topic that is for ewveryone who wants to go deep in on there fantasie/hopes and explain there hope/dreams for the dlc . if your intrested pls take a look
Come share your thoughts/hopes/dreams for the up coming ''from the ashes'' dlc

just hoping at least someone in your village calls you mlord

1 Like

Can we recruit guards?

A teaser from WH twitter …

By the time we’re done, it looks like the hamlet will rival the settlement around Talmberg castle… unless WH got cunning and tied further Talmberg development to Pribyslavitz :wink:

3 Likes

that last screen is very much like an Old USSR/PRC propaganda poster of cold war days.
Only mod need was to use the a hammer and sickle /Mao soft cap and little red book and an AK-47

2 Likes

and why is no multi language in the game self?

Funny, I thought to myself something is missing… a booming, more masculine Soviet chorus

The ending to that trailer was hilarious. It felt so Communist I was expecting a rousing speech from Stalin to urge me to defend Moscow and the Motherland.

2 Likes

What I’ve been waiting for… a direct WH communicated date

It seems horse armor will be a benefit of ashes. Also, seems like we’ll have interesting choices: armorsmith or weaponsmith, butchershop or bakery, etc. which unique items do you want more (eg unique weapon or unique armor)?

If the Pribyslavitz weaponsmith produced a crossbow or a polearm I could treat like all the other weapons, I’d go with the weaponsmith. This is I really like the Magdeburg longsword and am more interested in better protection or an alt look… so probably armorsmith for me. What about you?

It’s out on July 5th !

And this and a price is all I’ve wanted to know the whole time

so existed for this DLC this is exactly what i have been waiting for, but i have one simple question

so technically the land does not belong to you your not its lord your just a bailiff which i assume it like a mayor so why should Henry spend his own money building a village which is not his land, the owner should provide the money Henry is just a bailiff.

am just curious am not saying it should be like that am really excited and hyped for this DLC am just saying how it makes sense for Henry to spend his own money on someone else land.

4 Likes

Hmmm that’s a difficult one. I mean I want horse body armor, and unless the sword is like crazy strong and stronger then the st George I don’t need that plus normal armor hmmmm again it would have to be crazy strong for it to make me choose it over horse armor. The way I see it is the fighting is already pretty easy and Henry is a bad ass anyway so I don’t need to make him anymore op. But my horse needs protection cos I’m not walking!

Prokop equates Henry’s new position to governor. Others mayor, etc… most jobs pay you, not the other way around. it is odd as Tobi says you don’t own anything. i guess the only rational answer is that you manage the hamlet’s finances. you can grow the hamlet to generate positive cash flow. i’d guess you can add to the treasury and you can take away. so it’s a bit like a company that you run but don’t own. … i guess

1 Like