From the Ashes DLC feedback

I really really like the idea about building up a new city while questing. But it seems to me this DLC is made for the once who have massive amount of groshen. If you just play “normal” and not farming like a mad man, its very very hard to get anything going now. I feel its mainly due to the huge prices for repairing armor, I like its hard I like everything about the game, but I doing like the feeling this is made for those with loads a in game cash.

the swordsmith in Rattay has game assets which would seem suitable for such a request. if WH could just create slots on a piece of furniture that we could assign an object to, we could use this for displaying swords, gold goblets, etc. would be a great addition.

hope ashes 2.0 has more of this. do X and enable the completion of the palisade wall/gates around the hamlet. do Y and enable the creation of a dorm to replace the tent city. etc

Marius mentioned the construction of a weir. have you seen it?

btw, funny how one judgment is about defecating within close proximity to the town… and yet the trader’s outhouse is on a ledge heading straight into the stream

I just wanna see short spear use and maybe polarms that u keep on ur house when in towns if it’s not implemented into game I guess I could wait a year for mods😅

Srry spell check meant horse

I know rite the judge was hilarious :joy: well I guess I’ll tell the boys we can :poop:now been a hard few days

Yeah not sure i get the locator stuff, if the village never grows i probably will lose my mind seeing that guy everytime i am there. Not to mention the armorsmith with no grindstone slowly makes me go mad as well.

Ok after playing the DLC for some days now I am not impressed.
Overall the quests are ok,
The city it self tho is Sup par
From starter.
its a shame the city is not dynamic growing, its sad that you can just order a building and presto its build. Why not some simple animations of npc building stuff, and let the building go on for weeks / month in game time.

The idea of this dlc is really good and expectations are really high when it comes to this game. Many that plays this game, have waited years for something good to come out. So dlc’s or expansions have to be really good and immersive. This is both the positive and negative for warhorse studio. Since anything being released has to be as good or better than the original. Sadly this DLC is not even on par.
Secondly. with this dlc why are there no fix for the huge amount of bugs still in the game.
I am hoping this is part of a bigger strategy.

and created more. Like the random clothing optional bug for the whole game.

Clothes and all such things. im a little hmm about. Its ok but it has to abide by the history part. The bug things I agree with. But yes this part I also understand from a developers side. every time you fix a bug you make 2 new so its an endless process.

Like the Rattay bailiff, rattay gate guard, rattay armorer, Zack in Sassau before hiring , capon in robber Baron, Mirka and Adam after they get to work, preb. tavern customers. and yes no mods @Kirksty