From the Ashes DLC feedback

I really like the idea of drinking games. It would give the drinking skill a lot more meaning. Even if the ‘game’ was ‘lets see who can drink the most beer’.

3 Likes

Just trying to think of an activity to do at the tavern/inn other than sitting and playing farkle. Something interactive that could impact reputation and be of some fun or interest to you. The players could wager something (money, gear or perform activity)

Another game could be to take turns reciting lines from the Sasau blacksmith’s song. Much of that mechanic is already created when to tell the Ledetchko blacksmith

I have been wondering why Henry is paying for the reconstruction of the town out of his own pocket. 250K is a lot to pay for the privilege of being the bailiff. It seems to me Talmberg should be putting up most of the coin. If I pay out of pocket for building a tavern, don’t I own the tavern?

1 Like

Good point :thinking:

@Maebalzurakin:
you could look at as what henry thinks or says in regards to the town would have a major influence backed up by Radzig.

But the town generates money for Henry so in the same point shouldn’t that coin be put into the talmberg tresuray and not Henry’s pocket? It is strange. As it would in theory if Henry is paying and profiting from it make him the Lord of the town not the bailiff

But of course sir divish is the landowner so maybe it’s explained in the DLC?

Maybe it’s a game compromise? Some compromises has to be done for gameplay.

Think it’s compensation for the shirt

3 Likes

I must say so am quite looking forward to it and hard-core mode. I hope we get display stands for arms and armour so we can decorate our house in a proper fashion and I can show off my armour collection. Also seeing the city grow should be awesome. To be fair I thought Rovna would be the place to do this since your life is your dad so it kinda makes sense that you profit from it. Also Baldur’s gate like control of the garrison should be cool and no missions like “please kill the bandits for us” like the radiant missions in Skyrim and Fallout 4.

i`m reaally hyped for the dlc i hope(and know for sure its going to be) awesome
but i would like to know how much of choice you have in the building of Pribislavitz. We allready know from the e3 that the player has the choice to place a smithy,armory,stebles,etc. and if we (maybe) need to defend Pribislavitz from raids,bandits,cumans,etc. so that the player can build defensive buiding for it was not entirety uncommen for small village to build palisades or a drawbridge to defend it self in bad times it would be awesome to have this options even if its just role play :wink: or that we can decide how the rebuild church should looks.

I keep checking forums like every hour to see if it’s been released

1 Like

haha me too i cant wait :grin: hope its comes out soon just one more week of june to go so any time now :zipper_mouth_face:

Tobi replied to a tweet of a German gamer. The guy was going to start a new play though and tobi said to wait for DLC then the guy replied in German…tobi replied in German saying very very soon. Hmmmm 1 week isn’t very very soon it’s next week so Idk

But the town generates money for Henry so in the same point shouldn’t that coin be put into the talmberg tresuray and not Henry’s pocket? It is strange. As it would in theory if Henry is paying and profiting from it make him the Lord of the town not the bailiff

But of course sir divish is the landowner so maybe it’s explained in the DLC?

My best analogy or guess for this is that Henry is a landlord. Using myself as an example, I rent my apartment. My rent goes to my landlord, who owns my apartment and a few others in my complex. There are five landlords in total who own the entirety of the complex, who all pay land tax to another landlord who owns four different full apartment complexes (around 40-odd per complex, so around 160 apartments in total) in the town I live in. He in turn pays land taxes on all four apartment complexes to the city, and the city pays to the province I live in (I’m Canadian)

So I assume tax is deducted for your workers and tax from Sir Divish and you just get to front the bill yourself if shit hits the fan.

1 Like

2 Likes

Tobi said we get to recruit people we meet in the game to different positions in the town.

Anyone else going to make the Charlatan into the new priest?

Pillory tester for him. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I have made a other topic where any one can share there thoughts/dreams/hopes for the soon to be release from the ashes dlc. this is a topic that is for ewveryone who wants to go deep in on there fantasie/hopes and explain there hope/dreams for the dlc . if your intrested pls take a look
Come share your thoughts/hopes/dreams for the up coming ''from the ashes'' dlc

just hoping at least someone in your village calls you mlord

1 Like