Halberds on the ground

Hello guys, there is a strange situation: in Rattay on the ground it’s full of halberds. I think this happened just after the last patch.
Point is that I never fought with the guards, so I don’t get why they are there.
Is it a bug or is it normal?

There are many threads bout this.

It’s a bug, cause NPCs can’t store their polearms in their inventory, so when it becomes dark, they simply drop the polearm to equip the torch.

1 Like

Understood. Thank you very much

Doesn’t sound like a bug. This sounds more like a major oversight in design.

That’s because they haven’t had the time or the financial possibilities to make this properly.

There is a hidden polearm tree and you even can train with Bernard but they did not got it finished in time due to any reason and now it’s halffinished unfortunatelly.

But they will fix it when the majority of the real bugs is fixed

tell this to your car dealer when your brakes would not working properly :wink:
this is not a relevant excuse for the state this game is actually at. and even with every new patch they are creating a new set of bugs.

1 Like

My goal was not to create the next topic where WH bashing begins.

I love the game and I did not have many bugs and not a single gamebreaking one.
And yes it is not that good as it could have been but I am sure it will.
It’s a game and not a car so it’s stupid in my opinion to compare it.
I can wait till the game is as good as WH itself dreamt of it. I waited three years so what are some weeks or 2 months more.

And I feel sorry for everyone who can’t enjoy the game as I do but I am sure they will once it’s finished properly.
Take your time, it’s their first game and they will learn how to not do it in the future :slight_smile:

So what did they do with halberds before the 1.3 issues came up?

I really don’t know and I did not recognised it really before Patch 1.3.3 so in my expirience I can’t tell if this has been ever since or not.

I recognised it also sue to threads here in the forums, befor I wasn’t looking on the Rattayer grounds for halberds :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure it’s a “since 1.3” bug because people would have been talking about piles of them the first week post-launch.

that makes sense. I’m assuming you can just pick it up and go sell it right?

Ohhh is that why?! Lol!

Thank you!

This has been puzzling me for a while.

Maybe you’re right.

But one or two of them laying on the ground and nobody would bother bout that.

So maybe it has been there ever since or maybe it appeard since 1.3.

Let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter at all since when they drop their weapons. Important is only that WH is aware of this problem and will fix it hopefully

No you can’t I think
I don’t even know if you can sell them anyway but
1st problem is that the guards will speak to you bout your open carried weapon and second the dropped halberds etc are marked as stolen.

i piled them all up 1 day this was just in the entrance alone lolol. also have u ever had a polearm do this. i was easily able to just loot it and drop it off to the side, but it did 100 % prevent me from entering lol. i thought it was funny as hell. its stuck in the crack of the door lolol

1 Like

Dude, you have so much free time… picking up all those… xD I think I’ll try it too

To the question asked above, no you cannot sell them. And yes all these halberds laying about hurts FPS.

This is not a bug, but a trap,a new way to get killed… You just slide on it :smile:

yea it kinda sucked lol it was alot, but once u pick one up call ur horse and ride to where u wana drop it. once i realized that . it did go a lot faster.

PS. if ur on pc, theres 2 mods i can think of that would fix this, 1 mod lets u put pole arms in ur inventory and use them and another has merchants selling them and i assume it will lets u sell them aswell.
1 https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/349

2 https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/404

1 Like