How to get the Steam Key?

Hey i bought the Beta version a while ago and i know it is probablly annoing to ask but would it be possible for you @ DrFusselpulli to send me a key for steam as well? Would be awesome!

Hey is it at all possible I could get a steam code aswell? Thanks :slight_smile:

Hey i bought the Beta version a while ago and i know it is probablly annoing to ask but would it be possible for you @ DrFusselpulli to send me a key for steam as well? Would be awesome!

I bought game couple hours ago can i get steam key too ?

Hi,
i have just purchased the Game and would also love to get a steam key if possible.

same here. I just purchased the game too. Can I also get a steam key?

I purchased this game a while back, recently got a new PC, the Beta launcher has been unable to successfully install the game after several tries. Would it be possible to receive a steam key?

You’d need to contact them with your main page credentials, as you have no linked badge here.

I also bought the game just minutes ago and would like to start and manage it via steam. Can I have a steam key please?
Also, your launcher doens’t accept my credentials.

Everything is fine with there emails, it is an issue with the forum right now, which causes the missing badges for new users for some reason. :slight_smile:

Hi,

I bought the game last year and would be glad if you could provide me with a key for steam.

Can i have that PM please? :slight_smile:

Hi,
Can I get the Steam key? I have bought this game a few months ago and I expected that will be distibuted through Steam.

thanks!

Hi!
I’d like a Steam key if it’s possible?

Thanks in advance!

hi,
a Steam key would be great! can i have one too? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I can’t find the launcher or any Steam key either on my account, Baron tier kickstarter.

Yes, your Pledge is not linked to your account. Maybe you used a different email on Kickstarter? Can you please PM about it?

Hi can I have a steam key as well? I bought the digital edition a while ago and got the beta launcher but I could never get it to actually start the game :frowning:

Hey, could you please change my account from launcher to steam, too?

hi,
a Steam key would be great! can i have one too? :slight_smile:

Thanks!