I found that after FtA I feel let down & disappoined

good info.
good point.

Well, Radzig, who is the governor of the town, would presumably have the authority to get it back into working order. I think the issue is more the fact that there’s still a war going on, and that the King’s Hetman attempting to rebuild an indefensible strategic resource would be irresponsibly risky in terms of human lives, as well as a diversion from the war effort itself.

4 Likes

People need to understand that the HRE was very decentralized during the era when the event of the game plays out. This means that there was imperial laws but most lords did not care that much about them. The individual dukes and other lords like the electors etc where often more powerful than the emperor.

Go back a few hundred years and the HRE was way more centralized but as said, during the era of the game that was not the situation.

Mack is a bit crazy to be fair. He admitted to be a football hooligan earlier in life. Also he seems to hate almost everything about modern gaming which is sad.

Yep, it is the rebuilding of pribislavitz that makes no sense story wise, not the prolonged abandonnement of Skalitz, but people wanted the « story driven rpg » that KCD is to become somekind of « baillif simulator » or simcity 2018

Somebody’s listening…

1 Like

So who does Pribyslavitz “belong to”…or is it unclaimed so Sir Divish is claiming it?

woulda been nice to rebuild Skalitz instead and get your parent’s house as your own

Some parts of history were changed for this game, so unless we’re going to revisit Skalitz later in time I think it was a better choice story wise…but idk where they’re going with all this to be honest

1 Like

It belonged to Divish before the attack by the guy who took Talmberg from him and threw him in his own dungeon. Havel Medik

I love KCD but i havent bought the new dlc (yet) because it doesnt look that great.

It’s fun so far, granted I havn’t built much. I would say, A. it’s only like $10 and B. if you play a new game you can do hardcore mode, which is rewarding, and you can experience the DLC a bit more slow as you won’t have a whole butt ton of money to just go and build everything.

And you should have less problems with hiring/recruting Skalitz peeps because you won’t have found them all jobs already.

But again, I’m only 3 building in because I’m doing it slow so what do I know I guess…

It may be true However, I didn’t want to start all over for like the 6th time and not HC. HC isn’t the be all or end all for the game.

Understandable, I just think it add’s to it (makes it feel a little “less go here and do the thing”), makes you pay more attention to your character/buff/debuffs and, as mentioned, disallows the mass spending of Groschen on a whim to get everything done right this second. But to each their own

If and when I do try HC I will use the mod that put the compass and player icon back. if the DLC doesn’t F it up like it did to 4 of my favorite mods that worked before the DLC

1 Like

I thought it was going to be terrible but really it isn’t bad, only one time where I got frustrated about being a little lost…trying to find Reekys hideout

I thought it was going to be the worst lol

People wanted sandbox, they got sandbox.

It’s no where near sandbox

1 Like

Someone’s confusing a sizable pail of sand with a sandbox

5 Likes

The new dlc caters more to sandbox mechanisms than anything else.