Improvement demands unfair to Warhorse

What a weird thinking. Of course, critics are good.

How would OT feel, if no-one ever would oppose him?
GOAT?

Critics are life for these games. They just have to be on point and not rants without reason.

3 Likes

guy , you overdoing it, chill and try to act less trollish,please

2 Likes

:laughing: very potterish guy!

I am just looking out man. My constructive may be reported by the all mighty troll who is not to be named :frowning:. I have to make sure not to anger it, or it shall unleash it´s wrath upon my poor posts.

1 Like

Do not fear the troll, they will run back to hide under a bridge or their parents basement when they realize that no one actually likes their posts.

1 Like

Feedback is being actively solicited by WH

2 Likes

How doe that relate time wise to EST US and how to watch it?
I don’t twitch, tweet or just about don’t use social media.

Says 5pm CEST. 5pm CEST is 11am ET, non?

In gmt is 10pm

ok, but how? Guess I’ll hafta wait till someone posts a link to watch the recording Like the E3 DLC one.

It will more then likely be on twitch

Oi get outta my cabbage patch (i thought that was MY role)

Suppose we can share.

I will take tuesdays, thursdays and discount pizza nights.

1 Like

Lol! Well, you are the good type of town fool. The one that actually makes people happy, sadly the same cannot be said about the other one.

No, you are the scribe/partime standup troubadour.

2 Likes

I think this topic has gone too far from the original idea.

I think this topic has gone too far from the original idea.

Awww shucks…

Thanks to ye both.

Will bring extra cabbage to market day.

OT: lot of valid points raised in thread.
Mostly -can’t discuss what we don’t know about, so logic that we need to discuss everything ahead of time (magic 8 ball?) is impossible.

The same person who states that it HAS to be that way: used opposite logic to shut down my discussion in previous thread (that triggered this topic).
Literally told me I couldnt discuss what I hadnt bought.

Due to binary nature here-there is no grey… not even a millisecond in between…
Or is the conditionally acceptable time -to be allowed to discuss DLC- only after buying, but before installing?

Can I report my failing logic circuits- they need a service/tune. Or a beer.
Probably a beer.

2 Likes

That’s because when we started discussing original idea threats of posts being deleted or reported started being thrown. I had one hidden but managed to get it viable again by editing it after 10 mins

2 Likes

Service tech here, looks serious. need to apply 3 beers and 2 shots to correct the fault.

1 Like

Due to massive bandwidth on the downstream can I put the shot in the beer?

I now have either
A) one too many beers
Or
B) one too few ‘shots’

Think a massage will help…

Have we ascertained if only mods can ‘remove’ posts?

Warhorse have a great forum here.
Microsofts/forzas is probably an example of a really bad one.
Thousands of threads removed highlighting PC platforms gimpings (on week for announcement of new product) and most posters banned if even mentioning forum rules or asking why someone got banned…

I was banned for hundreds of years ffor giving support and making PC veraion work.
Mod who banned me made up three lies for why they did… then deleted all references ‘just to be sure’ (like the tactical nuke in movie ‘Aliens’).

These forums give freespeech and nurture healthy discussion.

Lets not all get ‘personal’/attack each other.
We have a common ground of loving gaming.

C’mon -we seek joy.

1 Like