Is there patchnout 1.9 for the PC version?

@TechMPro
Yes and that’s a shame!

1 Like

There was a change in the global illumination before the release, it was done during the Beta stage:

I thought Ultra settings have always been in the options??

Oh, and here are the Patch notes

4 Likes

Maybe there were some changes in settings of global illumination.
But you wrote that you added global illumination, when referring to changes between beta and final version, which is just not true.

Yes, you are right. I remembered this in a wrong way, sorry.

1 Like

Let the German version barking please😂

Yepp, we are working on it. Sorry about this hick-up :confused:

1 Like

Hello! You are in the team of developers communicate, would you be able to raise the issue of the return of forest and vegetation from the beta version, because now the team of about 150 people and a lot more resources and opportunities. It would transform the game, it would be perfect.Thank you! I apologize for possible errors (Google translation)

1 Like

Yeah, I second this. At least beta forest as an option or as an official DLC so that people with weak hardware or people who want 60+ fps simply don’t need to use it.

And please add HUD options for a full customization.

Personally, i’m okay to get it only for the second game ! We can hope that in a few years, our computers will be able to handle it ?! :slight_smile:

I think that computers already can handle it, but they wanted one game for all platforms and had to reduce the graphics for consoles.

1 Like

For consoles and lowend PCs.
As someone with RTX2080Ti I would also like to see those forests, but framerate is still much more important, and I know if Ih ad them, I would not be getting as smooth performance, so…yeah. Probably next game.

Thought I would but in here.I prefer the game now more than the beta but the game can be so much more.There are bugs when actually turning all shadows from light sources but it can be done.

Example:Maxed out ultra setting compared to turning on shadows from all light sources with adjusted radius for different candles to avoid flickering shadows.Also I added SSAO darkening for the GI/SSAO to bring out shadows and light from windows with the little blue dot things.
Click fr full size

Thats not entirely correct. Lowend PC users normally know that they have a lowend system and have different expectations.
Highend PC users expect highend results in any cases.
I especially got a lot of complains from highend users about why Kingdom Come: Deliverance doesn´t run 60+ FPS all the time, and that they only get like 35 FPS, and in times even FPS below the 30 mark.
I can assure you, if such a forest would be done (which is not just a graphic setting, but a change in the world assets), it would lead to a lot of people complaining that it doesn´t work, because they get only 25 FPS in the forest on their high end system.

2 Likes

For this reason make the forest as a DLC with the warning only for ultra or future systems. So that people who want the forest and can accept 20 fps they can install the DLC and others not. And in 5 years everyone would be thankful about the DLC.

1 Like

…but WH did this in the grafic options for ULTRA, and everybody is crying like a baby for more frames… :slight_smile:
(I don´t care for frames; 30-120 are enough for KCD :wink:)
I like every new content for KCD, no mater if new quests or a bigger world (or beta woods).
Let´s see what MODs can do for the game…

Ultra settings does not mean for ultra systems. It’s just an internal designation for the graphic settings.
You know what I mean with the DLC. Like the HD texture DLC there could be a HD forest DLC. I would even buy it.

1 Like

Well, I agree with those who suggest making this forest optional. There is the HD Texture Pack. Maybe, a HD Forest Pack would be a good addition?

2 Likes

For me, the forest was one of the important foundations of this game, it gives the atmosphere and the best immersion in the game. Was very disappointed when it was replaced by completely different trees and vegetation. It would be great if the forest was returned with an additional pack. Would buy again the game.

1 Like