It’s been raining for almost 7 game days now and nearly 10 hours

It’s been raining non stop for almost 10 hours in my game. What the hell. It’s driving me nuts. Other than that I love the game but what the hell I want some sunshine. Anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

Global warming !

10 Likes

that’s a bit funny ngl

hahaha, this innocent post made me laugh really hard :joy:

5 Likes

Update: the storm has passed! Hallelujah

8 Likes

but not for long :slight_smile:

Having the same issue. Blue skies and fluffy clouds but it still rains unendingly, ever since leaving the starting village. It was perfect on the return home, really added to the atmosphere, but since getting to Rattay it’s just been constant and starting to get a bit wearing.

2 Likes

1403 Bohemia=Modern day Seattle Washington

i have the same bug after 1.03 patch on Ps4. Rain in sunny day.

to be fair where I live we had constant rain for 2 weeks.

1 Like

I tend to experience Rain without any clouds. Just now I had a clear night sky but relentless rain XD

2 Likes

Yeah that’s possibly a bug, I see it too. You’ll see rain hitting water, but nothing dripping from the sky

1 Like

Yeah. Just now it was the first time that I experienced full rain without clouds even the rain sound could be heard. Before that I had experienced sometimes hardly visible rain effects on a sunny day but without sound and changing the camera view made it disappear. But this time it just poured and poured until i went to sleep. Next day still raining but this time at least with clouds. I guess I better report this bug^^

1 Like

Wasn’t 100% sure this was a bug 'cause there seemed to be a few clouds during the day so thought “Maybe it’s working as intended”.

Then I just looked up at night.

Nope.

Do I restart? This’ll be the most depressing game ever if I have to play it entirely in the rain.

3 Likes

And that rains looks so damn heavy aswell! If a pig go to sleep in a ditch or something it will properly drown within the hour

1 Like

I’ve been wondering if there is something wrong with the weather too. To be honest I’m only 6 hours in so I know I probably haven’t seen all there is to see with regards to weather but something feels off with clear skies and white whispy clouds and rain at the same time. As a Florida boy I’m quite familiar with rain and sunshine at the same time as that’s a normal occurance especially in summer as well as rain pouring down on one house and not the one across the street but something seems amiss with the rain in Kingdom Come. Maybe they will take a look at that too along with all the other problems.

Speaking of rain, is the rain kind of hard to see for anyone else? I find its very transparent and hard to perceive.

I think it’s hard to see in the rain, and when it’s night it’s impossible to see. A torch still works in the rain which is funny to me. So bohimia is modern day Poland today, it’s a inland country which means it should not rain every single day. I am from Utah and in summer it rains maybe 3 times. I now Poland is more like the Eastern side of the states so it’s humid and all that stuff so maybe once a week in the game should be good.

Yeah that is exactly how it looked for me too

Bohemia is in the modern day Czech Republic not Poland :wink:

Same here, after patch 1.3 it’s constantly raining yet it’s clear sky and sunny. PS4 here. Not cool.