KCD 1.6 + Hardcore now available / feedback

They do have toilets modeled. The have sitting modeled. Al they need to add is drop trou and take a dump.

Mebbe it is buried in their ambiguous " and 200 other fixes"

It is not. Camps were still there in 1.5.

I liked the camps and associated guards. Gave the game life to offset the huge Skalitz-Rovna deadzone. The clearing for the trebuchet was an interest point. That said, if reverting the Talmberg area to the pre-Seige look is the approach WH wants to take, I’m ok with with it. A little unexpected but not a big deal.

I would play the new mode if I had another play line. Xbox has only 2 slots. I have 2 very different henrys on my system and hundres of hours of gameplay on both. I wish you can play a new playthrough without having to delete your old saves.

How about copying second to USB, delete the 2nd on XB and then play a 3rd (as new 2nd)? Then, swap out 2nd and 3rd as desired?

1 Like

……and don’t forget to put some painters tape on and label them.

2 Likes

One fix that didn’t happen (for PS4 users at least): rain during starry skies :expressionless::zipper_mouth_face:

Well they didn’t fix rain during sunny puffy cloud days eithe. on PC

I don’t think it will let you copy it to a flash. I will see though. Your saves go to the cloud so I will have to play offline only. Which isn’t possible because I share games with my kids.

That’s a way to get save files to WH; Save to flash then flash to cloud. PS4 has reverse functionality. I’d imagine XB does too

It does work but all the save files are in the cloud. I just wish I didn’t have to go through all this mess to play a new character. This shouldn’t even be a thing here.
I’m starting to think that WH just hates Xbox lol.

or Mikey Soft no wanna you play not their games…and made a poorer version of a console. for the unknowing Sheepple masses.

1 Like

I sent a tweet to WH asking why Xbox only has 2 playlines, compared to PCs 7. I would be totally satisfied with 3. I just don’t want to go through all these extra steps to do it.

1 Like

icon_laughing It is possible

@DrFusselpulli @WH_janrucker

Feedback for 1.6 and Hardcore mode.

System ps4

Pro’s

• right difficulty! Makes more sense this way. The lands are a scrary place now great!
  • npcs seem more alive.
  • textures are great
  • the silenced yihaa on horse thanks
  • comfort in beds is working now.

Con’s

• npcs are super dirty.
  • still rain at clear skies. It should be a priority in a immersion based game.like this.
    Is the weather procedurally generated? Maybe this is broken it picks the wrong elements together??
  • option to remove the compass should be there.
  • hoods where are the hoods?!?!?

what do you mean with dirty?
They look to dirty or they handle dirty?

I guess it isnt these noobish editor work as in Schmyrim

Dirty as in dirt on faces and clothing. Example theresa super dirty but doesnt wash up.

1 Like

oh kk it seems the game has a problem to reset the clothing stats of npc’s

Yeah, Jan said they were working on pixelated and clear sky rain but it was proving difficult. Sounds more complex than creating a simple if then else precondition