KCD Future Developement?

For Players like you we are exactly like this…

Any other Multiplayer is making millions on the spot even with shitty games and there is where Developers are going… 10-times profit vs unlimited profit is a no brain decision for developers… sadly.

Plus people like you whining for an extra button in options menu… XDXD :joy::joy::joy:

PD.: I bet you haven’t bought all DLC’s for any excuse, you are in your right, but any armor upgrade in fornite (just an example) it’s more expensive.

Yeah its actually expensive.

Who wants multiplayer shit?

1 Like

Indeed. Mount and blade fits that for anyone needing it.

I don’t want even a multiplayer option!

I personally hope they avoid the multiplayer route. Focus on making a really good story and using the foundations they have laid to make the game even deeper more stimulation like, instead of the usual failed route of dumbing down.

I had a wish list for kingdom come awhile back, I feel if they went this route adding more interesting gameplay systems A deeper hardcore mode. This will put the next one firmly on the map and make it a must have for more people. With the new consoles out next year pushing for 60 fps 4k standard I think all games are going to benefit, specially ones like kingdom come which felt alot like it was held back by the limitations of this generation of consoles.

2 Likes

I prefer one game mode and one difficulty for everyone! You should not be able to change gameplay modes and difficulty. There should not be different HUD with different modes. Make one perfect HUD and basta!