Kingdom Come Deliverance Release will be on February 13th 2018

BIG NEWS! Announcement Trailer out now! Kingdom Come: Deliverance comes globally on February 13th 2018.
Get acquainted with Henry and his story! Rex, Familia et Ultio.

16 Likes

:fearful: -*-

WH announced that game will be released in 2015, 2016, 2017 and now in 2018. After all delays backers got a new surprise - another delay . :smile:

WH are presenting this like BIG NEWS! Without any apology or explanation to backers.

Am I only one who completely lost faith in the studio?

10 Likes

Any news for Linux/macOS backers? You must remember them, the backers who helped make this possible in the first place.

1 Like

There was many explanations already, what else do you need? Development is ongoing iterating process, which is incredible hard to predict, and if you rush it, you end up with shits like ME Andromeda…

11 Likes

Love it!<3

1 Like

Well… 4 years after kickstarter we finally get the game, that’s a long time, especially for those early birds following it from start on daily / weekly basics. I am little tired of it and i really hoped for preChristmas release date.

I’m looking forward to E3 and Gamescom for new gameplays, features showcase and other stuff.

This trailer shows Henry’s story parts and that’s nice, however i would like to see longer footage of key features ( combat, realism, crafts, RPG, AI, sandbox quests, characters, crime system, living world) to sum it up, this amazing package stuffed into one epic game.

2 Likes

Are you kidding me?! Fourth delay! Though, now we have a definitive release date.

2 Likes

Next week we will be on E3 and we will show some new stuff. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m afraid my sword will be rusty :о)

6 Likes

И более не пригоден будет для сечи великой.

Februari 2018 ? Sure sure. . . more like Christmas 2018. This just does it … Its time to get my money back. We got rapped by these loosers.

4 Likes

Are you aware, that this is the first time we get a release date? Because things like late 2017 or Q3 are definitely not release dates… But whatever, ask for refund. I know I won’t.

4 Likes

Not trying to be smartass, but I told you so. It was obvious the release date will be 2018 from the moment WH suddenly stopped responding to questions about release date with “2017”…

7 Likes

It is their first time they’re giving their word on a specific release date so I’ll guess they will not dare to delay it now anyomore. Otherwise they’ll loose trust and support of a large chunk of backers. I recommend to remain patient one more time, I’m here since 2014, I understand your frustration but thats how games are made these days.

1 Like

A bit disappointed but glad to have a release date. Hopefully we will get something new to play within the next 8 months before launch.

1 Like

I have copied this from my post on another thread, didnt see this one at that time. And this thread is a bit more appropiate for it. Sorry if that is a problem.

The game and trailer look great. The face of Henry and the rest of the game are really coming together, the animations and graphics look incredible.

But february 2018!? What happened, did you decide to implement the dog companion, blacksmithing or any other feature we were told was dropped?

I’m sorry but I would appreciate a statement from warhorse telling us why they need the extra time, still to finish the game.
And please no generic awnser that says; we ran into unforseen problems. Please tell us what happened specificly, you don’t have to go into minute detail but just what broke.

Considering alot of people spend quite a bit of money on this game, me included. I just think that we should know the reason(s).
I might sound angry, and at first I might have been, but I really expected the game to come out this year.

9 Likes

Are you implementing Horse combat and Blacksmithing as well ? I expected it t obe released in September-October.

Well, at least we have a date, amirite?

(stockiest stock image in stockdale)