Kingdom Come Deliverance Release will be on February 13th 2018

This is it. Like if playing this game was their last wish because they are about to die. People are so crying a out it like if they had nothing better to do in their free time.

2 Likes

Well that’s morbid XD

Not 4. But still: Warhorse delayed Kingdom Come 4 TIMES!

They should have first made the game for PC and port it to consoles later.

Lesson is clear: Never preorder. And think twice before backing on Kickstarter.

@Freix, you are a prophet!

And Polivstians are still not fixed: they dhould look like Tatars in XIV century…

Aahh … fair enought, you are right, it is not 4 years. I simply over stretched.
Yes, if I remember well, first announced official expected release date was autumn 2015 (you say December - wasnt’t it sooner? Never mind.). Still, because Act 1 is what we are going to get (right?) in spring 2018 (hopefully), it means over 2 years delay. So, yes, definitelly not 4 years delay, just 2 and a bit. Anyway, all the rest, I still mean it.

I heard first news about Kingdom Come in 2013.

No. As I clearly wrote, the current KC:D has expanded considerably from the original project to encompass Act 1 and Act 2.
The anticipated follow on (single title) will apparently cover an expanded Act3 in a new region.

2 Likes

Finally !

Congratulations! you have worked quite hard!

2 Likes

I have lost faith with you. You promised that you would leave with refund. How long have you been lying to us?

12 Likes

Why not in december 2017? 1 month and 18 days more^^

Well the problem is they never gave a specific date for a reason, because this was likely to happen, february 13th is still pretty close, I know it sucks having the release be so far off but I’d take this every time over them releasing a buggy piece of shit on time.

2 Likes

Show me the post where I wrote about refund.

1 Like

“The never gave a specific date.” True. They gave a very vaguely unspecific date “2017” and even that they failed to meet…

They said the game was mainly for PC. Just to make it clear for all.

Honestly (though i know many will not agree), Ive been waiting for the game since the begining and i as everyone else was utterly dissapointed and even abit angry by the delayed release date.

2 minutes later i realised that this company may be worth it.

Because i rather have them deliver a:
Polished,
original,
meticulous,
open-world,
engaging,
refreshing,
smooth,
bug-free,
complete game,

rather than a:
Sloppy,
repetitive,
boring,
pre-alpha never to be finished,
cashgrabbing,
full of DLCs
and buggy game.

I want to believe that WH isnt like many BIG present companies full of crooks with their cashgrabby games and their DLCs/micotransactions (or both) or small companies with their pre-alpha cashgrabbing games (in which you can play from the very begining so people can enjoy the game but never get the full release).

I have faith in WH, i hope they can prove many wrong and show what a committed and honest company can do in the wrecked foul business of gaming today.

2 Likes

why does this need faith? they didn’t break any promise, they never announced solid release, so these push backs should be expected.

the game looks absolutely amazing and they’re going to use the time to optimize and improve the game even more.

all the evidence thus far points to this game being worth the wait. never buy anything on faith.

3 Likes

You know those countless amount of times when people say “I wish the developer just took some extra time to polish the game instead of rushing it out” ? … This is that, this is the developer taking extra time to polish the game instead of rushing it out.

It will be February here in no time and then we will (hopefully) have a beautiful, large, unique and POLISHED game to play and enjoy.

Until then quit being such crybabies.

6 Likes

That is exactly what I thought. Thow woot, lordynges, sometimes developers should stop being perfectionists and release the game.

I for one am simply grateful that we’ve now got a release date.

Love the trailer btw Doc… really impressed. It’s amazing how far this game has come. Voice acting was excellent, the textures and animations looked great. Hell even the lip sync was pretty solid.

Congrats to everyone involved for making it this far. Onwards and upwards :smile:

Cheers :beer:

2 Likes

People acting as if it was some huge delay. I think most who expected 2017 thought it would come out in November/Fall, so it will come 3 months later…no big deal. But if they miss even that date, now that would suck. Although not enough for me to get angry since I am not a spoiled petulant child.

5 Likes

I liked most of the trailer, but i thought the music was kinda lame. It was okay in the beginning but as it progressed it seemed to be completely out of place.

Nit picking over.