Livesteam, Thursday 12th of July 2018, 5pm CEST

Are you taking notes and then posting them here later? :wink:

late start

Saintly time :joy:

We’re getting a grindstone in the next patch! Jesus Christ be praised.

but not much else.
Still no extra shops and still have space.

this stream was meh.
soon as the critique came in, they had to go :roll_eyes:

at least it looked like that from my perspective.

1 Like

ya, they did not like the criticism

2 Likes

At least there was a historical reason for no wall.
I don’t think we got an answer as far as further expansion to the village, as Divish hints at…did we?

a very vague maybe.

didn’t seem to take many questions from here

only those with a nice answer, it seems.

1 Like

yet they asked for them and basically ignored us. We were too negative for their PR

3 Likes

Nice streaming guys, could not watch it all but it was fun.

1 Like

didn’t mind the limits/constraints response.

was more disappointed they didn’t see past some of the wording and see the underlying concern. for instance, Tobi: archery skill tree? Prokop: we don’t have a skill tree for any weapon. we have perks. ME: wow, the question was really about whether WH will enable perks for archery/bow as WH has done for other weapons.

5 Likes

I don’t think Prokop(sp) really understood what the community wanted and was set in what he thought up.
without full facilities it isn’t a home / operations base. just a money pit.
his idea of home is not ours

Prokop definitely did not like the critic score of 65%

3 Likes

I actually turn it off when they started talking about a side quest from KCD (not DLC) between 2 blacksmiths fighting… Seriously? That’s how you fill the time because of the lack of real valuable content in a DLC? Will pass it until the last part (when available) to see how they attempted to evade delicate questions.

The start of the streaming, when Tobi is saying and emphasising that Prokop is the “responsible” for this DLC, and the latter saying: “well, I’m not the only want involved…” Priceless!

If Warhorse didn’t have enough manpower to polish this DLC, why did they release it? Business advisors only want money increments, but at what cost… I hope they learn from this drawback, I really wish and hope Warhorse gets everything together in the near future and would definitely buy DLCs if so.

1 Like

they keep saying home. yes, medieval peeps weren’t preoccupied with hygiene and sanitation but come on… having a servant/butler/attendant (for drawing bath, repairing clothing/shoes, cooking^) isn’t too much to ask for (take money out of the Ledger to enable) if the specialized structures such as a bathhouse aren’t going to be added

^ cooking in the entrance foyer of the Rathaus. priceless. and have you seen a cook there? i haven’t yet.

3 Likes

They kept referring to end game play. I don’t think they thought out that part of the DLC.
Only that you hafta start all over just to do the DLC even after the tens of hours and restarts already done.

2 Likes

It’s for this reason I didn’t watch the stream I would have been banned from twitch to much patting themselves on the back no real answers. Community ignored. You can’t have a wall due to historical accuracy but here’s a ratthas with a cooker in the main entrance, no place for the bailiff to conduct his day to day work and a cooking book…I mean a important account of village life…

1 Like