Livesteam, Thursday 12th of July 2018, 5pm CEST

the way they are going I doubt it.

2 Likes

I think most of us have given up on a fancy stone wall. A palisade wall would be nice. Good grief, if a traditional palisade is too much certainly something like the Talmberg bathhouse’s wooden fence should be tolerable. Deer are hell on gardens… say it’s to keep the multitudes of deer out of the tavern garden

1 Like

It is not like were asking for a castle Bailey, or force field barriers

1 Like

:joy::rofl::rofl: … don’t know. have you talked with Brian Blessed yet? Lord Kyeser was a man before his time

Prolly already dreamed up the MRL. ( Multiple Rocket Launcher)

Seems Patch 1.7 is already in production includes fixing DLC bugs apparently.

1 Like

Where’d you see that? The livestream was running 1.6.2, though…and that one had the dirt and damage working on clothing again.

Prokpf kept referring to the bugs fixes and that they are not to too far in the future. I am guessing from the numbering use its 1.7 and the grindstone will be in it.

2 Likes

In the Rathaus? Speaking of which is the platform in front for a pillory or public announcements? If latter, where’s the bell? If church, where’s the activation rope?

not sure what that is. My GOG only lists 1.6 CH what ever CH is.

No, in the upgraded blacksmith. One of the two options (Armor/Weaponsmith) didn’t have a grindstone, causing a lot of grief. It’s being added in the next patch.

I get that it will be outside it as he said it was henry’s
For rhem an easy way out as they don’t mess with the already coded buildings/ slections

From tuesday on steam DB us hidden “Unknown App 286860 (Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Beta Access)”. That will be 1.6.2 I suppose

That’s nice. :clap:t4::clap:t4: Though the plain blacksmith has sword castings (or whatever you call them) that he’s working on. Somewhat surprised the guardhouse won’t get one too as the Merhojed guard camp has one

your guess is as good as mine? another left out item?

fwiw, sent 1st wall of text regarding ashes 5 days ago. still no human response.

in other news, just got reply from WH support saying popins should be better in new patch :clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::fist::fist::fist::fist::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

seeing is believing and what did that screw up? I still have underwear people.

1 Like

Samopeh bailiff?

rattay bailiff, rattay gate guard, Adam, Mirka, Preb guard, preb tavern customers, Sassau tailor merchant Koenielious ,wayfarers. all random come and goes. ever since DLC

Not exactly. I played on an end-game save and had a blast. I only had 22K groschen. If you’re playing at the end of the game, just challenge yourself with the money. Don’t rush through it