Livesteam, Thursday 12th of July 2018, 5pm CEST

I had 1.1 million G. and did not rush thru the game. Also wasn’t about to start again for like the 7th time just for the devs dream of how to do the DLC.

1 Like

The DLC makes more sense if played end game

1 Like

I was 1/2 way when I started. If it wasn’t for the runaround quests I built the DLC in less than 50 min.
Most time was spent figuring which mod was interfering with the dlc causing a lockup and 2 min wait to restart the computer or I could not read the book and talk to the locator.

2 Likes

Link to a recording?

to whom and what?

of the stream? couldnt get a connection at work

That doesnt help, i want to watch the stream if it was recorded and is available…

dunno about any recording. I saw It live. I don’t have twitch

1 Like

gotcha, thanks though.

There is “videos” tab where you can find it

1 Like

oh, cool. I’ll look when I get home. Thanks

so i like d the stream an jesus prokop has say it will be give a grindstone whit the next patch go warhorse go let them cry and get up the good work

I hope there is more than just a grindstone, but I also think you will keep upgrading over time…it’s only been like what a couple of weeks “real time” during this reconstruction?

1 Like

Thats what i am thinking the dlc is sinc a week out or 2 so give them time gamscom is not far then hans get his story and mayby sir divish will get them upgrades too pryblitzlawa

1 Like

If at all more likely after all the DLC’s and more bug patches. they seem smug on their work on ashes.

2 Likes

I did not like the smugness either, it was quite arrogant to divert the criticism and only accept praise. I hope their way of seeing the DLC will change with time or that we as customers may have read in too much into WHs acting during the live Q and A.

1 Like

There weren’t deep critical questions or arguments (as many of you has extensively detailed in several posts/threads) at all selected by Tobi, and Prokop was repeating all the time the same: 1) we made a home for Henry as you asked (half-truth, that’s a very poor excuse when there is no possible customisation); 2) most of the people like it but were critical when playing the DLC at the end of the game (not true, he only focused the attention as if the player was responsible of playing it at the right time, instead of due to poor and rushed design for making easy cash).

There are far better building/economy management mods for free in other games… I didn’t like the attitude either, it’s very risky to start getting cocky when you still don’t have the game in a solid state and have released a shallow and unpolished DLC… rather pricey for what some of you got, I fully understand the annoyance.

3 Likes

played it both ways … during epilogue and after baptism of fire. potato potato… hood bonnet. makes no difference. to me, any time is good

yeah, wasn’t hugely enamored with the Fallout 4 decorating comment. not sure anyone is asking to go full on as an interior decorator. being able to place 5 out of the million gold and silver goblets the game presented to you would suffice. as would being able to put the bow you won from Capon on the wall. adding a few designated slots to customize our ‘home’ is a far cry from going OCD decorator (a FO4 mod)

seems a bit short sighted. creating the placement mechanic seems like it could open up the possibility of a KCD mod like OCD decorator.

1 Like