Mods we need

Making a complete new HUD thing would be an awesome improvement. The HUD in this game can not be worse. I don’t know who is the person responsable but he should be fired at once (if not already).

And of course 3rd person view is a MUST. Every good game of this kind gives the oportunity to play in diferent camera views…, so everybody is stupid? or maybe somebody forgot that A LOT OF people prefer 3rd person view?

Agree with the HUD, but disagree with the 3rd person. 3rd person can be done by mods, but should not be a part of the original game. While improved HUD should.

There is a mod to play using 3rd person view, but it is not very playable. It has important problems, and it seems that only devs can solve them. I don’t mind if it is a mod or it is by devs, but the thing is that today this game it is not still playable in 3rd person view. It is a very important option for a lot of players, and it is missing in this game. A great game should please as many players desires as possible.

If there are big technical problems to complete a decent 3rd person view option (that is what it seems), at least devs should make easy for moders to make that possible, even if there are still some other minor problems. And that seems to be not happening. For example, I don’t understand why 3rd person camera is focusing the boots and not the head. That simple detail (I suppose very easy to fix) is making 3rd person view mod hard to play.

More realism.

Morning mass
Realistic food eating, time it takes to eat and cook.
Time to skin animals
Time it takes to change your armor
World time speed of 1, potions and other timed effects cleaned up to match the new time speed.
I currently play on a speed of 3 to compensate for eating, and other timed actions, the game plays and feels alot less rushed and realistic in real time.
Herbs sell for nothing? Should not be able to get rich picking flowers.
Learning to read costs more.
More activities, fishing, cooking, better hunting, farming for groschen like the weeding activity in womens lot (pick weeds then time skip)
A clear and immersive place in the main quest to deviate and do side quests.
Idk anything immersive would tickle my pickle.

3 Likes

The realism in honor, but in all these time passing mechanisms, an apple must fill the saturation better and faster. I dont feel like spending 1 hr for a few pieces. The whole game needs a lot adjustments for all these realism mods. But after what I have already read from different people, there will not be many mod creators because it is a pain in the ass to get the tools to run. The published documentation is also for some people a big joke, some of them uninstalled the tools again and a certain part of them the game too. But in future there will surely some Tutorial vidz for configuration too

Here are some My ideas for a mod

Maybe just make more variants of the Zoul Armplate and Helmet since those are realistic.

2 Likes

Killing children is screwed up but you could make them like Main NPCs so you can’t hurt them. But Rabbits is fine.

up%20yours A mod where Henrys reaction every time he’s blessed, or greeted by strangers lol

3 Likes

I agree, i didn’t even bother installing the tool kit, i read you need 16gb ram to save and any modification to the base game, do we even know how people would download said mods yet. The tools really are a joke.

Ehm… that is how the engine works.

Don’t know why 16gb of ram to build and modify a game is so shocking. Anyone who has to deal with any sort of graphically intense program will easily have that threshold covered. Heck, my tower is 5 years old, and I’ve got 32gb in it.

As far as how people would download mods? Erm…like any other mod in existence on Nexusmods? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’ve tested it too and i’ve fucked up my pc (16 GB RAM) with it after i was trying to kill the editor.exe/task. I was forced to restart my pc due of 100 percent workload. It tooked around 25-30 min to shutdown the whole system. Once it was started, you need a lot more pc power to kill the editor.exe/task! I recommend 32 GB RAM for it and without a 8GB VRAM there is no sun on the horizon!

I guess he means that in connection to the size of map. One Mod with a modified rataje map needs a lot content changes otherwise not many people will downloading such huge mods. And if not, that would be important to me before downloading. But okay, I only have ADSL 6000!

But you said it right. People who want to modify a game in our current state of technology always need the maximum as much as possible. Especially with engines like CryEngine that want to show beautiful organic habitats and so on

1 Like

My thoughs about possible implementation of “sandbox”/“alt-start” mod from the times when we believed, that it may appear as a part of the game from the devs. Maybe it can be modded, maybe not - have no idea at all.

Lol yes!!

Such a good show too

2 Likes

the young Ones are awesome lol Vegtable rights and peace!

1 Like

Volumetric fog & HUD mod

oooooohhhh thats heavy!!

Complete mod around

The second track until 0:20 is the absolute earworm! :upside_down_face:
Ha Ha … then probably my father will play KCD too. :smile:
1 Like

Oh my god, I love fairy tale movies. The best are from russia, czech, germany and finland.

I have “Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel” as a 4K restored blu-ray!

Also listen to this:

1 Like