No random encounters

Do you have Skype/Messenger? Maybe I can help you over there to check your DLL/User.cfg are all correct

I took the dll from the Mod Hornet posted.
Then I wrote my own user.cfg
And placed it in the kingdom come game folder.

This is inside my user.cfg :
wh_pl_showfirecursor 1
wh_pl_randomeventsdebug 1
wh_pl_randomeventscooldownsenabled 1
wh_pl_randomeventbasechancerunoffset 1

and on Steam I did this:

When I start game the bow dot is there but no encounters happen.

And what do you mean with taking this save?

Stupid question but where is my armor and weapons than and whats about my game progress?

I edited the DLL myself. Might be worth you editing yours rather than relying on the one on Nexus, I can always do it for you if you upload it somewhere, or you can try mine from 1.3.2 Steam: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rFnxYpHZxeVHg6BM3edjxdy8M4lJ0FGg

You try my save to see if random encounters work again, you don’t remove your saves

It is being addressed in next patch, which will be released next week on PC. Daniel Vavra just announced it on twittter (not 1.4)

2 Likes

Okey I will try your user.cfg and your dll.

Did I place the user.cfg in the correct folder or where does it have to be?

and where do I have to place your save?

Yes your user.cfg is in the correct place, you can see it’s working by pressing tilde to view the console in the menu.

The saves go in: C:\Users(your name)\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves

You could create a folder playline1 to keep it away from your saves if you’re worried about them (or just create a rar/zip of your save folder first)

It’s weird, because when I used your save it worked for me but with my saves it’s not working.
Is there maybe something you did and I forgot?

It’s probably more to do with you reaching a quest that triggered this bug that I didn’t, have a look in the quest log of where my save is at and see if there’s any you’ve done that I haven’t? I know people have mentioned a couple of quests which trigger this bug, think a horse race is one?

WTF:

Consider replying to more people

You’ve already replied 3 times to @flowbro in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

If you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length, send them a personal message.

How dare you tell me who to talk to you facist software! :wink:

same for me!
Old save works
Grimbarians save too
saves out of my 1.3.1 playtrough still get no encounters

tried with Grimberians DDL file also

Yeah same issue for you then you triggered one of the quests which enables this bug, sadly no options besides start a new game or wait for the fix Daniel Vavra references:

Well thanks for your help an patience.

I will play around till the next patch arrives.
Don’t want to start again :joy:

1.3.3 just dropped on Steam but no word what it fixes, maybe they pushed it out fast because missing random encounters is a huge loss IMO!

but it’s just 500MB

When I read correctly it’s only turkish language support

Size isn’t everything :wink:

Where did you read that?

Here:

unter Aktuelle News:
it says heute for today

Right, but the Turkish language file is only 3.1mb! turkish_xml.pak I guess some ingame files to trigger it etc but 500mb seems a lot for that.

I downloaded the patch and made some fast travels not a single encounter.

So don’t know what it was but not the encounters fix :smiley:

It fixed the lost scence with radzig at talmberg I think

That’s a shame.

Yes I saw the patch includes two video files:

It’s a bit annoying that they release a fix for a missing cutscene which isn’t that big a deal but don’t sneak in the missing encounters fix…