Patch 1.3 delayed

Can you check if there is another quest with him that makes him stand there? Maybe once completed he could move aomewhere else

I think it has something to do with winning the horse race and not receiving the saddle as a reward.
I never got the saddle that was promised…

Mine happened after that, but I didn’t win, I mean I won but I didn’t come first and I didn’t receive the saddle.

Yeah, and I tried to replay the Pestilence side quest several different ways, thinking that may have been the problem.
Still stuck though…

if a bug disrupts main quest progression (and has no workaround) or playability (eg corrupt saves), it would be appreciated if the bug fix for it were mentioned in release notes

fixing ‘tons of/many quest related bugs’ is a great thing. but, some users are waiting on the game breaking bugs (above) to be fixed. separately mentioning them would help users make an informed decision. thx and all the best

2 Likes

Your greatest current concern (anonymous poll):

• fps rate
  • texture pop in/glitches
  • save system
  • main quest bugs
  • game stability
  • general bugginess

0 voters

share thoughts on above at this forum (link)

1 Like

Just as long as it fixes the save corruption issue, I had to back off playing after losing too many hours of play time. I lost 4 hours yesterday alone. Also I hope the Wolf in Sheep’s skin quest gets fixed as I always get endless loading scenes no matter how I try to complete the quest as I really want to get the only player home in the game as far as I know.

I wouldn’t mind too much starting over if I have to, now that I kind of know how to do things.
I don’t think I’m too far into the game to do that.

1 Like

I wonder why they are still so secretive, i would like to know to where are problems with patch, what is already done etc… See at least some beta release notes - not something about hey lots of quest are somehow fixed.

Why we cant get some hotfixes for easily fixable things at least on pc> For example quest timeout, monastery quest still active after end of line, conversation crash in Nighingale reward convesation, not working perks, i dont believe that this need whole code base overhaul, its probably some typos in Lua scripts etc…

I dont like waiting for something what is multiple times postponed and nothing is explained, they should at least spill their beans…
Maybe patch is not even worth to check this forum, Vavras twitter, Warhorse etc, every day. Maybe they just waiting on miracle in same style as they hoped what first release would be “ok”

Im happy to wait for the patch :sunglasses:

1 Like

it was explained, wasn’t it? want to get it right

wwwwhhhhhatttttttt…

Fine, but the patch better be substantial Warhoese.

As a software developer, I always keep in mind that all the time they spend chattering in the forums is time they aren’t spending in the code, or testing their changes. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If is “something is wrong we need more time”, valid explanation for you ok…

I that case, have business offer for you, just send me 1000$ and i will deliver you in 5 years best game what you ever played :slight_smile:

Same here. Everytime I speak to Melichar about the death I can’t save afterwards. I wasn’t able to speak to him before so I went straight away to sir Radzig to report. The good thing is that the next quests are already open now. But now I can’t get Hare to go with me and talk to sir Davish.

Uhoh. Here comes the wave. I think I’ll head for higher ground as hip-waders may not be enough for this one…

As developer i can sey that they probably have some QA martyrs people to check forum and that forum is not probably good enough for developer to check it, or they do it withoutWarhorse dev badge, i dont see them here…

Be here would often help a lot to point out problems and solution… Some thing were already fixed by mods and if they would give us more tools, we could fix even more… At the start game log from game loading sucks… I checked Lua scripts lots could be done there, there are already open…

I’m just plain stuck.
Sir Radzig is just being a leaning post and I really can’t do anything, but a couple side quest I may have not gotten to.
I don’t remember meeting Hare. Who was that?

You will get to him. Related to a huterman’s quest in talberg.

I’ll go to Talberg and see. I don’t remember that quest.
Maybe that will trigger something.