Patch 1.3 delayed

No shit, Derp

At the end it turns out this patch will be ~ 370MB too, just like the previous. :joy:

better is a broken unfinished game than a canceled project

2 Likes

Then they would have done it even further. They did it for about 4 years. So +1 year here or there…

And what about lockpicking on consolas (XboxOne)? I have made hundreds of attempts at the easiest locks, but unsuccessfully. I’m playing the game without breaking any locks. I have to do it differently, or leave those quests for later. But I really need to break something locks for next play. Will it be solved in update 1.3?

Hi appreciate that, but can u pls tell us how to use a free camera? Wiil there be a free camera , is this already implemented? THX for clearifying…

I mailed them about loading screens, they said they’re working to fix it

4 Likes

Didn’t they tell which quests will be fix?

For sure it will be all the quests with the reported problems. Since they are the root of most of the save problems.

Still, I can sense that there was an avenue to finish a less buggy game product, but they somehow want a more story driven dork and advertise just as much as AAA titles.

A stronger satisfied community to back their next project is better than breaching past sales expectations like the 2016 U.S elections, it’s not wrong for them to do that, but I’d rather stay with the smaller-focused underdogs.

The gamebreaking main quest bugs are the most worrisome from player perspective (see poll above) and QA perspective (raison d’etre of game). And yet … :thinking::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::nauseated_face::grimacing:

I hope this patch will be tomorrow please… :slight_smile: I cant play next MainQuest without fix.

Tomorrow evening i would to see good patch or big explanation full of self-criticism … No other pleas wait some problem corporate bla, bla…

2 Likes

Dude, Warhorse needs to leave lockpicking and pickpocketing alone and work on something else. LMAO

1 Like

Did xbox get 1.2.5 or whatever? Because i never got more bugs… Unlessssss the crashes from accessing quest log from time to time was new

From what I heard yes. But no idea about the general performance.

Yeah i think the only bug ive encountered was the crashing, after last patch. That is pretty manageable

Good. If only they had delayed the entire game until it was finished…

Oh well, at least theyre learning.

You know it’s Deep Silver, the publisher, who controls the release dates right? Sod off.

2 Likes

Still testing

1 Like