Patch 1.4 is LIVE!

With 1.4, I got first crash ever after (newly upgraded) Guards attacked me even after I yielded and paid my fine. Began to flee and game crashed.

Also, the new barber services in bathhouse are bugged:

• I could not see preview of new beard style and had to choose blindly (maybe that’s intentional?)
  • After choosing, nothing started happening and I was stuck in cutscene viewing Henry’s face (without beard) forever. Had to kill the game.

So the guards attacked you because of the invisible beard they took offense to … very odd indeed

was hoping change mgmt improved :face_with_head_bandage: to read these post release comments, seems like applying patch updates is a bit like self flagellation to some

1 Like

Steam update is only 10 GB. Maybe 11.

I saw 26 GB on download screen.

For you, maybe…

Same, 26 GB on Steam.

great news but what about the consoles like ps4 or Xbox is this patch including it as well if not we say it’s not fair coze we buy the game legally not like some people whom playing it with illegal version so be fair with your fans.
we still play the game ignored the bugs and glitches even though we waiting all the time for any fixing and we still wait for your promise when u said this game will be the game of the year until now the game still not finished and you didn’t fulfil your promised. so we hope something will come soon.

So far,

FPS drops still there, out in the wilderness the game looks fantastic, constant 60 fps, but as soon as I get in Rattay the slide show begins.
Random encounters are back, which is great.
Decided to get a haircut and the was stuck in an endless conversation mode without any options (had to alt+f4)

That’s my fear and experience so far with vanilla PS4

Every time I start the game it’s increasing my screen brightness. Does anybody have the same issue?
:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Same thing here…

1 Like

After installing 1.4 patch my main quest line becomes failure… really? is this nearly 30 gb patch gonna destroy my 70 h gameplay? no way i’m going to play again

If im not wrong, today (Friday) is public holiday day in Czech republic, so it could be a bit rushed :slight_smile: Its not good idea release patch at last possible time, they are doing it always, so dont be surprised…

That’s strange. I swear mine says 10.7. Any ideas why that would be the case?

Given no backwards compatability caveats in release notes, doesn’t make any sense … unless you use mods

I would this option on Consoles, I know it;s unlikely…But it would be nice

After installing the 26 GB patch - the extra downloaded hd-textures - extra downloaded hd-sound pack - extra downloaded hd-Voice Packs English and German … then switched on the hd-textures ingame … the game behaves like it did for me the last 97 hours i’ve spent in this game - no crashes at all since i run this game - everything works as it should, no problem with those about 10 mods installed either. Running it on Ultra setting, except shadows i keep in very high mode. To right now 60 frames per sec. outside villages …

Yes!!! God be with you.