Please give us the game option to save whenever we please, without savory schnapps

I’ll just keep an eye on Warhorses’s patch updates and progress and will check back from time to time, just to see if they have implemented an unlimited saves option, so I can finally enjoy playing their otherwise beautiful and majestic game. If not, I’ll just go play a different game, because there are no shortages of games waiting for me to play, plus all the new upcoming ones not released yet. Life is short and I like spending it playing games and not wasting time arguing on a forum message board. Take care all!

Not trying to change your mind. Just trying to have a rational argument/discussion

you have a strident position. don’t find such positions are persuasive with software vendors unless you have extreme leverage

I’ve acquired multiple saviour schnapps in prologue… abused it to enable me to loot the stuffing out of the Skalitz guards

Yeah, it’s just my luck because the game itself has more glitches again as well. It’s okay, I guess I will wait for the next patch. :blush:

I saw the notice about the patches after I commented but I guess the game will have to wsit. I do enjoy playing it though.

Maybe if you got out of the prologue. You can save as much as you want then.

He want to savescum through prologue, knocking out every person and looting everything, that is possible to loot. Don’t judge this - I did so too, and with savescumming (praise save&quit option), but his ideas are a bit more extreme. (Also whole style of argument makes me think, we are dealing with a troll.)

And, yes, up there it was said exactly correct thing - if the game gives you opportunity, earlier or later you’ll use it. And so, your experience will be ruined. One of the reasons, I’ve switched to hardcore mode - there was literally no risk in base game. Game autosaves a lot, every bed does so, hunger is nonexistent and so on. Hardcore mode solved a lot of problems for me.

1 Like

This seems perfectly reasonable, to me. I don’t understand why the Exit Save isn’t the PERFECT solution to your problem.

It seems like a match made in heaven, to me. Someone who is willing to be tedious utilizing a tedious save option. Really exit save is very convenient! I don’t understand why you don’t like it.

1 Like

For me the fights were too easy in mid - late base game, so I wanted to try hardcore mode, but the lack of markers, map features and fast travel keep me from doing it…I would be so lost

I assume, you have played the game already for some time. Map is simple as small, and you can either guess, where exactly you are right now, or try some direction, and return to step “guess” after making to somewhere. If you already know, what is where, it is really simple.

Fasttravel… is overrated. When you have a horse, it is easy to ride somewhere, and I know, where to get completely free unstolen horse, which will wait for you as long as you need (yep, can’t store loot in it, or call it with whistle, but hey, it is free until you make money for really YOUR horse).

You get a horse early enough. Fast travel is not the big problem now, I just think it will get annoying.
I don’t know today I’m lost without map. It works perfect in Gothic 1/2, but this is somehow an exception

To me, this means WH did a great job of landscape architecture

Yeah, it’s definitely not as bad as with most other OW games. I can find my way from Rattay to (the village with the horses, don’t know the english name, ‘Neuhof’) without a map :stuck_out_tongue:

yawn

Personally, I think they should do at with the save exit thing. I like how it was before. Now it’s just too convenient to save on exit.

If you can’t play it the way you want to play it… Well tough. It isn’t going to be added and I hope for the creativity and beauty of this game and it’s successors that they NEVER introduce it. It’s refreshing. (Coming from someone who does save every five seconds in other games that allow it).

If they do introduce it, I’ll have to create a thread whining how I can’t play it EXACTLY how i want to play it. Then I’ll just say I won’t play it anymore or anything else they’ll ever make.

And no one will care.

Wow! This thread is still going?.. Well since I’m here, let me remove some of the stench from this post. People who just want to pick a fight, people who don’t take the time to read the post accurately, people who like to twist other peoples words, trolls, those accusing and assuming others of being trolls, people who show no respect for others and people thinking that they own this forum. So long and have a great life!

Oh, and the Fishlady forgot to read and understand the “optional” part. They just come to pick a fight and want to stand out with their ignorance.

Maybe they could make a save option that allows you to save everywhere when you just ride through the world, when not really something happens. But when you try to save in harsh situations or in quests where you have multiple choices, it should be inactive to let you still feel all consequences. That was the reason why you can’t save anytime, but I think when nothing actually happens this feature would make sense.

Because as I have already previously stated, it takes too long, takes you out of the game (breaking immersion), just to have to wait for the game to re-load. a quick save takes around 3 to 5 seconds, while save and quit, takes 45 seconds to a minute or more (depending on each person’s PC hardware. That’s a lot of wasted time and frustration, when you save a lot.

So you agree with some things and ask people not to judge, because you did the same thing, yet proceed to judge and ASSume by calling me a troll. all in the same sentance. I think you and your family are all trolls. Get lost troll!

Then you would never complete the game, unless you used a God mod, or choose to play the passive Henry storyline, where he would only have to defeat 1 NPC in battle, throughout the whole game. You really think highly of yourself don’t you? Let me show you how highly I think of you and your opinions. There, just added you to my ignore list too. Have a great life!

I just don’t get it - you can save/load a dozen times just to knok off some random guard, but “save and exit” gives you too much frustration? And… what was it about “breaking immersion” sentence? :rofl: