Poll: What should be our next stretch goal? What about 3rd person camera?

But there will be a 2,5mio stretch goal!
And its totally reasonable cause they will get more backers by adding another stretch goal.

And I totally agree that it should be a goal that can be reached and I really dont think that they would proclaim things they are not able to reach.

1 Like

That was cool answer :blush:
Why you have a new background?
I have still the old with Knight on horse !?

1 Like

I understand that people wants 1st person (and for them, the game wont change)

But I dont get why some wants others to not have the option to play in 3rdā€¦ so badly.

9 Likes

It is the same trash as the female character but now it is okay?!
God damn

Guys, calm down pls
It will still be a first person rpg mainly.

A first person RPG with third person option - even better!!
What could be a better stretchgoal? At least I dont see anything that was requested as much

6 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I was more refering to the fact that even if there was 3rd person, some people would complain anyway. While it is nice that the developers listen to the community a lot, I think this is not a choice the community should make. I understand that the main point in making a game is to earn as much money as possible, especially if you are a new, unproven company. The home page says ā€œRealistic open world first person medieval RPGā€. Now we would have ā€œRealistic open world medieval RPGā€. I really hope it doesnā€™t come down to ā€œOpen world medieval RPGā€.

You are building something special here. Donā€™t. Ruin. It.

Wasnā€™t there some mention of feature creep or something on this forum?
Just adding things because you can isnā€™t necessarily always the right way to go.

Btw, everything is more important than additional camera perspectives which can be unlocked via mod tools or something. It just would be better if Warhorse wouldnā€™t waste time and money to implement support for this officially.
But extra money could be spend to refine other/core features of the game.

DURING COMBAT!!!

Itā€™s also supposed to be a realistic game not an arcade one.

Hack 'n Slay 4ever! :smile:

3rd view doesnt mean Hack&Slash nor Arcadeā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, well an option to enable dragons in the settings should be there too! You know, there are many fantasy fans among us and the more choices there are, the better! (Sorry for the irony, but I just think this game had a clear concept all along. Now it would drastically change.)

2 Likes

It certainly isnā€™t a realistic one.

1 Like

No, if theyā€™d implement a third person view we would have ā€œRealistic open world first&third person medieval RPGā€

1 Like

I think a third person camera would be nice to have while exploring the world and riding the horse. But I donā€™t think it need to work in combat or in any of the activities. Because that would make it an entirely different game and I think you should use your resources elsewhere. But yeah, a third person camera for riding the horse and cruising around the world probably wonā€™t take too much time to make.

I donā€™t think making the game playable from start to finish in third person is a good implementation because it would take a bunch of work and I rather see other things implemented that will make the game bigger/better/more detailed or whatever. Things that will improve the experience, and I fail to see full third person camera doing this.

because you played to long EA games and this was created as 1st and not as a choice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why? I think it is. At least as sam as tunnel vison of 1st person view.

Yeah i must have not seen that the first time i just took down all my posts in this thread and voted against third person.

Comparing a semi ā€œtunnel visionā€ with seeing 10 feet over your head? come on manā€¦

Dont turn this to Ad Hominem. I allways play rather realistic games like Fly simulators, H&D, Flashpoint, ARMA, Steel Fury 1942 etcā€¦ Im all in realistic games. Just IHMO 3rd isnt such violation.

1 Like

Yes, and if they strike out the ā€œNoā€ in ā€œDungeons & No Dragonsā€ we would have dragons. Nice, huh.

Donā€™t you see it? The rule has been bend too far. It broke.
Whoā€™s to say they canā€™t do it with any other point of their concept?

As I wrote before, itā€™s only 8 months since the Kickstarter.
Thereā€™s still over a year of development time ahead of us.

What will they choose up next for a popularity contest?