PS4 game crashes in band of bastards

Did not help me(( PS4 Classic Consol. I did everthing but not. I did it on Hardcore too but nothing. 1 million time. Thats imposible. I really hate that critical errors

1 Like

Some people have gotten lucky in this thread and were able to bypass the crash for some reason and this method isn’t exactly new either. How long is the certification process anyway? I am almost running out of quests to keep me distracted lol

Warhorse, Please tell me. did you send to Sony new patch about this Problem??

What si the problem? I don’t understand

Certification takes about a week to two and rarely patch gets rejected too

a week is already over we look forward to the second one

Any estimated time? It’s killing me now I want that bloody Zoul armour.

WarHorse Any news???:pensive:

1 Like

I created an account for this, what is going on where is the patch?

I find Henry hilarious.

1 Like

Still not playable. Every option i chose = crash

Wrote a email to warhorse, i am very disappointed! the main game was a mess, but somehow i convinced myself to buy the whole dlc package because i have nothing to do for the next 2 weeks. " they must have sort everything out since now, the game should be flawless at this point of time " i thought. Big mistake! KCD2 will be bought only for 5 € when its on sale- SMH

@warhorse well? It’s already a week and a half since the patch enter the certification process, can you guys i dunno…speed it up asap?

We can´t. It is not in our hands anymore, we are waiting for it as well. Sorry. :confused:

Hey are there going to be other changes in the patch as well? Like gameplay related changes or something on those lines? Can full patch notes be seen anywhere?

Warhorse…you guys are fucking ridiculous. Release playable content in the future, for the love of God. Your ‘royal’ edition ended up being royally screwed and unplayable for months now.

• Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
  • Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
  • Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
  • Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.

– Band of Bastards DLC –

• Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
  • Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.

– A Woman’s Lot DLC –

• It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
  • Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
  • Missing French and German voice-overs added.
  • Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa’s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
  • Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa’s story.

imagine not fixing ur game after 2 months

3 Likes

explained better, what happened?

Just turn off simple lockpicking

Worked for me

This is still broken and its been 2 weeks since the apparent certification process started, whats going on

1 Like