Release date, again

So… later??? Or sooner? Just kidding :smiley: I know you wont tell :wink:

Now they have RDR2 out of the way.
Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to spring 2018

1 Like

As rdr2 delayed KCD can take game of the year crown :blush:

1 Like

I expect KC:D will be also delayed to 2018.

Possible but why. Game is almost ready for more than a year now. They are just fixing stuff.

I do not think that game is ready… Just look at Twitter:

Land ahoy! @WarhorseStudios is attending @E3 2017 to present #KingdomComeDeliverance. Interested in appointments or grabbing a beer with us?

It does not sound like WH are going to announce release date. After game will be ready there still have to be some time to create physical copies of the game and complete it with other merchandise…

Now it is almost half year gone… no we will not see KC:D this year.

I do not believe conspiracy.

1 Like

I do not believe conspiracy also. I believe that WH do not say truth about development progress. It was proved many times before…

1 Like

It is strange that in 2015 they said it will be released in summer 2016. They still have money aside so it is possible for them to develop game longer but at the same time I do not see why they would lie. Before they promised crossbows, blacksmithing, dog companion, female character which they took out after all, thus it might cause the delay first. This last half year they say they finished game and not implement anything new like before.

Lately we’re all working hard on getting the game to be released :wink: It involves mostly code optimizations and bugs fixing. Besides that, I take care of the PlayStation 4 console build. For those of you who don’t know, there is a big list of technical requirements (we call them TCR’s) from Sony. As soon as we think we have our game ready to be released, we send it to Sony first, they test each TCR (every one of them), and only if we pass, they’ll approve our game and we can start making Blu-Ray Disks.

I believe it will still release this year in November (hoping the 19th) or anytime between up to February next year.

oh shut up already :smiley:

1 Like

How does this prove they wont announce a release date? All they ask if people want to have a talk or a beer with them.

There is a part of the team that is handling the press, so most of the team at E3 will have time for the public.
And they can announce the game anytime, at E3 or outside of it.

That tweet means nothing.

2 Likes

Consoles is good, consoles is reliable. KCD is a PC game they said. Consoles will not affect they said. Heh. Duck the pcgamers one more time.

2 Likes

The troll crawled out of his cave again. Please keep calm and do not feed :smiley:

1 Like

in case WH will not announce release date on E3, this petic guy will be the first one who will post everywhere “I’ve told you! There is no release date! WH are liars, they shall be DOOOOOOMED!!!”

1 Like

He might be right that if WH doesn’t announce it at E3 than the release is more likely in 2018…

I have a prediction:

Warhorse didn’t announce the release date yet, because they couldn’t tell it for sure in Q1 2017, as promised.
They formed it slightly after, but deliberately kept silent in order to announce it on E3. It is logical from marketing standpoint, I won’t explain the details.

So, devs will announce the release date on E3 and I expect KC:Deliverance to be out Friday, October 27th, 2017.

Just a prediction, don’t think I have any inside information. :wink:

Why not October 28th?

Because thats a saturday

or 13.04.18