Release date, again

Yes, but it’s fun to compare KCD & communism for example. Both will be in the not distant bright future. :о)

3 Likes

I find it quite sad that you have nothing else going on in your life. Haunting these forums making ghoulish whining noises.

They are making the game complete, not half assed. complete. If they don’t announce a release date it’s probably because of delicate little souls like yourself that will toss themselves off a cliff should it be postponed again.

I mean finally a studio thats showing some integrity. wanting to deliver a finished complete product that they can be proud of. And the moaning in this thread … Where’s the video waaa where’s the release date waa. a bunch of god damn grown up babies.

Anyone would think you were waiting on the cure for aids.

6 Likes

How do you know that?[quote=“Sterling-Archer, post:103, topic:31887”]
because of delicate little souls like yourself that will toss themselves off a cliff should it be
[/quote]

As I stated befor many times. I have no problem with delay if it is for good of the game.
If they don’t want to tell release date, because they are not sure about it. Why don’t they tell us. What is going on. Nobody was able to answer me to that.
I just don’t like to be totaly ignored.
Expecialy when totaly idiotic coments on youtube are answered.

1 Like

@Zub I believe that Warhorse’s way of thinking is the same of CD Project RED: “The game will be ready when it’s ready”.
I can understand that for someone a long wait is frustrating, but if they say “The game will be released this summer”, but later for some issues they’ll say “Sorry, we must delay again the release to this Christmas”, I think that many people will be not happy and start to think that Warhorse have joke on them.
Let them work in peace, play other games, the time will pass and finally the day when they will tell us the release date will come.

1 Like

Game can be released in 2018, don’t care. But I was hoping to get sword & dices before summer.

"I find it quite sad that you have nothing else going on in your life. Haunting these forums making ghoulish whining noises.

They are making the game complete, not half assed. complete. If they don’t announce a release date it’s probably because of delicate little souls like yourself that will toss themselves off a cliff should it be postponed again.

I mean finally a studio thats showing some integrity. wanting to deliver a finished complete product that they can be proud of. And the moaning in this thread … Where’s the video waaa where’s the release date waa. a bunch of god damn grown up babies.

Anyone would think you were waiting on the cure for aids."

This should be hard-pinned at the top of this thread.

2 Likes

I guess for me as a linux user that is definitely true…

In more than one way similar.

Hello mate, well it hapens, its not that easy to finish up all the thinks!

Just be patient everyone, the game will come out, whether it be this year or the next. You’ll have plenty of games to keep you busy in the meantime.

4 Likes

Ohh my God!! What a bunch of cry babies…The game will come out when it is finished…If you don’t like waiting or don’t like the way the developers are working. There is a solution…Go to school and learn how to make games…and do a better job than those you are criticizing. Then your voice will have some sort of significance. Otherwise, you are just being a whiney annoying child. The game will be released…when it is finished…The reason there isnt a release date…is because a release date involves alot more than just the game being completed on MULTIPLE systems…Stop crying about it…

7 Likes

you are right Benami7777 I’m happy if developers take time for this game .there’s so many game whiches are release and not correctly make ( assassin creed franchise is the one for exemple).So I got the beta I enjoy it and that it

1 Like

The main issue is that they said they would announce the release date a few videos back. Then they just pretended that never happened.

You do know this game has two failed release dates, So I don’t think it unreasonable for people to start to ask questions.
So your comment about go to school and learn to do this is really stupid. Plus, most if not all the people who are asking about a release date have skin in this game so again your comments are not needed or welcomed.

3 Likes

I cann’t accept any more delays in terms of years! 2017 is the final postponement year as far as I’m concerned.
It should’ve been released Christmas 2015.

1 Like

My comments are not needed or welcomed? HA! Spoken like a true liberal. My comments don’t need your approval cupcake. Life is tough…sometimes people have a different opinion…sometimes your game doesn’t come out on time…just deal with it…or you can cry about it. Tell me how that changes the situation.

Asking for a release date is stupid. They will announce it when they know themselves…

2 Likes

Hi

First post on here. Been a silent backer watching from the sidelines for over a year now. but feel like ill chuck my coin into the mix.

Asking for a update on an investment that has missed deadlines is not only expected but would be considered the best practice for most business/investment situations. A much better reaction than asking for a refund. Now notice how i didn’t say asking for a release date… Asking for a update. I’m sure the Majority of people would respect a answer along the lines of, ’ Sorry guys this game will not be complete this Q" or " We don’t know if we will make it as theirs too much in the air, sorry, new estimate Q4 ". than a media black out on any information relating to release dates.

Side Note: Benami7777, Please learn the difference between expression a constructive opinion & insulting comments. As comments of a insulting nature are not needed or welcomed. Awaiting your comment

7 Likes

First, donating money for a game on a Kickstarter isn’t an investment.

Second, they said very clearly in an earlier update the game is feature locked and now they’re putting all the pieces together, streamlining and cleaning up. When they’re done the game will come out. They have a rough release date in mind but can’t share due to publisher strategy. In this business release date war is a serious thing and all devs are very secretive about dates, if you haven’t noticed.

So you don’t know what you’re talking about AND you ask for more updates while not even bothering to watch the ones already released. And then you have the balls telling people they shouldn’t make fun of you. Lol.

1 Like

Firstly,
Definition of a backer:
‘a person, institution, or country that supports someone or something, especially financially.’

• synonyms: sponsor, investor

Think I’m safe in saying that we financially back this game, our investment is our enjoyment of this game upon release.

2 Likes

Secondly,
Please read though my comment again,
"Now notice how i didn’t say asking for a release date… Asking for a update"
Doesn’t take long to release that there’s a large section of the community that are wanting an update on the status of a release date.(Just look at the lead up to this video prior the release).

Lastly
Please learn the difference between expression a constructive opinion & insulting comments. As comments of a insulting nature are not needed or welcomed. Awaiting your comment…lol…

1 Like

Come on Warhorse, Its time for a release date, or at least a forecast of when the game will come out.

I understand that you do not want to compromise, but I need to have at least an idea if I should start playing something else or I can stay in the beta because the game is coming out …

Try to understand, this is not a charge but anxiety. If the beta did not have so many problems to run, a lot of people here would not be charging a release date.

3 Likes