Report Bugs Here Please!

Mysterious Ways BUG

I’m currently doing the “Mysterious ways” quest and i just found Lubosh corpse. Villagers told me to speak with Father Godwin but he is just standing behind the church for about 3 days now, and I’m unable to speak with him. I can’t do the alternative solution to the quest because the Bailiff won’t tell me anything about the scribe in Rattay. Any solution? Console commands or anything to skip the quest will do it too, I can’t proceed with the main quest! Drawing my bow at him also doens’t work.

Don’t worry, every 2 or 3 days the traders, and fences (millers), refresh their money. You can use potions to refresh the meat if it goes off, but to be honest, you still get a nice sum of money even if the meat is off.

My Henry got drunk, went to sleep and drunkness wore off. Problem is during cutscenes he still wiggles like when he’s drunk.

I tried looking for some reset command for console but I didn’t manage to find any. Does someone knows any solution?

Thanks.

Edit: Loading a save previous to such problem is a solution.

My horse is buggier than it was before 1.3: sometimes he decides to start running ahead when I’m not riding him so he ends up pressed against a fence / in a compost / etc. and he is still attempting to move even after he hits something. When I mount him, this odd behaviour stops. I remember that it happened once before 1.3, but now it’s practically every game day. It’s not game-breaking, but it’s still quite a major bug.

I tried playing dice in the tavern in Talmberg, but the villager sitting at the dice table had no interaction (other than pickpocket) and neither did the table. I was able to sit down, but no dice. Is this a known bug?

I’m starting to lost my patience… Imagine the situation: you were playing for 3 hours on your PS4, than, here comes patch 1.0.5 and you can’t continue your playing without update, so, the game process is lost (because, there is a huge bug with game saving on PS4). You are starting again from the last save, Playing, recieve a notification that game process was saved automatically, but there is no any new game saves in the list!!! so the game process will be lost again as soon as you character die,because you will recieve a notification “could’t load game save” or something like this !!! The option “save and exit” doesn’t work! It’s hard to count how many times I’ve already regretted the money spent on the game!!! this is the worse game for gaming console ever made.

1 Like

I hear you, but this has been a risk of continuing to play in PS4 for past ~2 weeks

I have a bug.
This forum.
Stop bitching so much, my ears hurt.

1 Like

PC/WinTen
Intel 4790
16 RAM
1080TI
STEAM

I have a cheapo BLUETOOTH adapter and Official Xbone controller playing KC:D

I CAN NOT jump
I can barely Attack (slash)
I can barely Stab
I can barey Kick/L2
I can barely BLOCK
I can barely switch bow/sword
I can barely torch/no torch
I get MASSIVE ghost inputs

AND ON AND ON

ANY ONE else have this???

I thought it was my Bluetooth…BUT no other game has these problem…not even close!

Found a bug. In the back alley of Rattay I fell through the ground/off the map and got stuck. Here’s a screenshot:

The update seems to have A) removed every item in my horses inventory. B) caused guards in every city to hate me and attack me on sight. C) caused me to lose 24k gold. D) took away half of my swordsmanship perks. Something tells me this wasn’t suppose to happen… I also tried making a new game and the skalitz guards hunted me down upon seeing me. The cuman at the beginning also killed me before the game finished loading

A small remark: game saving works correctly on PS4 if you manually remove the old saves.So, need to make just a few rewriteble slots for saving, for example: 1 slot for autosave, one another for sleeping save and a couple manageble for schnapps saves. One another bug noticed by me after last update: during fast traveling, when there is some event with robbers, the enemies start to hitting you why loading screen is still displayed,also you can hear their voices.So,when the loading screen is gone, you are awaking already damaged.

1 Like

i have a quest that matthew and fritz will attack to mines, quest says go talk to matthew, i went and told him all i know and then nothing happens, they are just standing and we can’t attack.

Because poaching is illegal bra

A very minor thing but sorta annoying after a few hours, after latest patch Henry is “panting/huffing” every single time I exit a conversation or dialog haha. Anyone else get this? =D

2 Likes

PS4: I went to parley in the robber baron quest and succeded. However, I force quit the game at this point as I had asked the baron to keep his loot. In the reloaded game, I saved and exirted just outside the baron’s camp so I could try out various options. However, the guard in the camp just does nothing. The dialog where the guard leads you to the baron just does not trigger!

Serious bug here. @DrFusselpulli is ignoring me. Still waiting for my game over a month after it was released. He promised me a steam key however is ignoring all messages here and my email. Not a case of “slipping through the cracks” as even a forum moderator told me that he was made aware.

After the last update (ps4) can’t get in some building’s I open the door but some sort of force field stops me going through also the game no longer realizes when fighting stops and when I kill some one it don’t say that their dead gallow bro’s and rock and a hard place still buggy as hell and the game is taking a lot longer to load

When talking to Johanka for the first time, if I talked to Fritz before, the dialogue starts with an option to talk about the brawl with Elias. After this, Henry suddenly says, “Johanka???” and the rest of the surprised first meeting. It doesn’t break the game, but it’s a bit silly. The first meeting should play before any other dialogue options, IMHO.

When setting the wounded villager’s leg in Sasau monastery (when Henry does it himself), there seems to be a missing cutscene. After the option “Set leg”, the screen goes dark for a second, after which the monk (who wasn’t in the room before) walks away from Henry and the wounded man. This makes me think that there is something missing. (But it doesn’t break the game or anything.)