Report Bugs Here Please!

When i launch the game there’s only a black screen, no any intros,studio logos, cutscenes or anything like that. after waiting for a moment i’m able to skip it by pressing esc and then the game goes to the main menu. at this point i notice something… there are no sounds at all on my game. no music or sounds. only thing i hear is the sound of silence. the black screen problem shows up again when i try to start a new game. again i’m able to skip it after a moment but the game goes straightly to the point where henry’s having a conversation with his mom. so it seems like for some reason i can’t see any cutscenes on the game or hear any sounds. and i’ve tried to find a solution to this problem but i still haven’t found it. i’m afraid that i have to refund the game 'cause it’s unplayable for me.
and here’s my specs:
-msi gtx 1080 ti
-intel i7 8700K
-16gb ddr4 ram

That is certainly odd. As a possible quick fix, I’d suggest playing with the graphics settings and seeing if anything fixes it. It’s likely that your bug is caused by some graphic card incompatibility. I mean, it still needs to be fixed, but the game may be playable in the meantime. Good luck!

NPCs eating bowls taken from a poisoned pot suffer its effects, but cooks sipping from the pot seem to be immune. The pot never empties either, which means eventually it kills everyone who uses it but the chef and there’s no way to stop them unless you eat it yourself.

A small thing for immersion, no rush. I know you are fixing the big ones first :slight_smile:

Where to start. Grindstones have stopped working. Lost 5 saves or so . just lost another hour and a half of gameplay after saving twice where it notified me game saved. Knocked knight out in wayfarer challenge and he woke up saying to pay up I lost. Have fallen through the map multiple times.
The grindstone and lost saves are infuriating. I love this game but I have never played a buggier game in my life. I should add that this was on ps4 after the latest update 1.05 I believe.

1 Like

(possible spoiler ahead)

I’m at Wranik at the moment, and I cant Enter Erik’s House. Interaction Button (a/e) simply doesn’t react, while press (a/e) symbol is shown at the door.

I have reloaded the Game multiple times at wranik gate, with and without exploring the camp (wich too doesnt seem to get refreshed when done, or i’m really stupid and dont find enough hints…) I even reloaded back to before i reported to radzig and hanusch and entered Wranik again, but the bug persisted.

At the moment I can’t proceed with my Game

Is there any way to circumvent that bug by loading an older save? Or do I have to wait for a Patch?

Im playing on PC with an Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 ti Graphics card with the newest drivers.

I Reported this bug via E-Mail as well.

The full fucking game is a bug don’t know how they dare release a half finished game and ask top dollar for it

4 Likes

I can’t go through doorways like at least 75% of the time. I waited to see if the patch would fix this and apparently it did not. Like, I can open the door, but when I try to walk through it, it’s as though there’s an invisible wall there. Sometimes I can go into a building but then I can’t get back out, and I can’t fast travel because I’m inside, so I’m completely stuck. Closing and reopening the game doesn’t seem to help. Sooo after 3 weeks of waiting for this patch I still can’t play.

1 Like

The alehouse maid at the Inn In the Glade keeps using Henry’s room (purchased for several nights). It’s creepy to wake up and have someone else in the room. She also shouts at Henry at night as if he weren’t supposed to be there. (But then she leaves.)

I chose the burgher perk along with the forester perk and really enjoy the hunting in the woods. As far as a bug or a glitch I’ve found I get stuck a couple times when galloping and jumping a creek or hedge and the game has me involuntarily dismounting in mid jump and then I’m lodged half inside the horse.

I found I get stuck on steep hillsides with bushes I can’t get out of or creek beds can do the same. Dismounting then walking away and calling the horse cures this.

and yet Henry still keeps coming back :grin:

bushes/small trees form an inpenetrable hedge. perhaps like Normandy, Bohemia has them and anything less than a tank can’t get thru them. if the landscape was really like that it’s immersive but frustrating as heck

@lizardry i’ve had the crossing the door threshold problem on PS4. restarting sys and reloading the last save file has resolved the issue for me every time so for… knock on wood. specific locations where experienced (executioner’s home, Uzhitz inn, Rattay monastery) (reported)

Latest one, of many, saddlebags randomly dropped to 0 condition…

9 kills in a row, weapons disappeared. Nowhere to pick up…

This was an issue before (but the red crosses on damaged items are a new addition). It might be to do with the fact that their durability is 1. I’m not sure what damages saddlebags (mounted combat?), but at least for me, they do still work even when damaged. But it does look a little suspicious - esp. since the game doesn’t allow for them to be fixed.

Encountered a couple bugs after installing patch 1.3 on Xbox one. Balanced diet and deft hand perks are not activated and yes I know balanced diet requires to maintain nourishment at a certain level, which I make sure to do. Before the patch, both perks were working as intended.

During attack on the road , spend significant time getting attacked during loading screen every time.

1 Like

Using 1.3.3, haggling doesn’t give Speech experience: choosing to haggle and then accepting the opening price gives 1 speech experience point, but lowering the price a little and making the deal gives 0 experience points.

Since Patch 1.3 on (normal) PS4 there are black-loading-screens of 10-20 seconds after fasttravelling. And if i was attackt during fasttravelling, the attack starts during I see the black screen.

1 Like

having the same problem and get stuck at cutscenes more often
had to do courtship side quest multi times over and over…
yesterday freud trophy which i skipped for now
before patch 1.3 gallows side quest, batism of fire and some more
this shit gonna cost me a controller