Im thinking of
Campfire to start where you want.
Portable bed roll
Tent
Cloak hoods
Option to bury treasure

What else do we need?

7 Likes

A cup or plate to eat from instead straight from the pot.

Ale house wenches who come to your table when you sat down.

7 Likes

Punishment for eating from pots, unless you are on very friendly terms (Pesheks mill, Talmberg kitchen, etc…)

9 Likes

Yes awesome!

Also thirst should be added!

3 Likes

possibility to buy a piece of land, and choose wich workshop you want to get,
so you can roleplay in whatever occupation you want

hunter - drying skin of animals, collect meat, make dried meat …
blacksmith forge - forge weapons, armor
farmer - herd cows or sheep, collect meat, wool etc
botanical garden for alchemy and alchemy bench
horse keeper - keep more than 1 horse

etc…

4 Likes

For that it would be awesome if in the future warhorse makes a sim version of the game.
Simmilar setting but without the main story.
More based on hunting and living in the world.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it adding new features… I’d call it completing the game finally :slight_smile:

i would rather add it as end game content. i think it might be canon that they award you with a piece of land after all the help you’ve given. they could give the sort of endless side quest for each thing.

like if you have a forge, forge x amount of helmets and provide to the city of Rattay/Skallitz
for hunter you could do the same with antlers, tusks, hides, meat
farmer, same thing. hides, meat, wool , maybe add milk and eggs
and so on so on. Just to keep you busy after main quest until new DLC or next installlment.

Adding things like those is far from completing the game. This game has an end. You are not supposed to be a hunter, you are not supposed to settle, you are sticking to the story and that’s it. Most of them might be added with mods and that’s the most you’ll get.

2 Likes

Yes i know. But this is just me thinking out loud. Its not a demand towards devs just me creating my personal medieval simulator. So i can strap in and never leave the matrix :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

In addition to burying treasure I’d love to be able to bury bodies…unconscious ones too…

Few ideas I’ve had while wandering aimlessly through Bohemia:

-FISHING!
-Cooking (give grocers a purpose)
-Eating and drinking animations
-More NPC interactions/events in town, especially at the tavern
-Whistling for horse makes it whinny rather than teleport so you have to follow its sound to find it (optional hold X to teleport it)
-Different merchant stocks in different towns with more player impact on their stock rather than just groschen i.e tailor reinvests in better quality materials once I spend a small fortune at his shop meaning better quality items in the future.
-More wildlife, preferably something aggressive but I can understand it could be weird with this combat system.

6 Likes

Fishing already in game

Yes, but not for poor Henry. All those lovely stretches of river and no chance to set up camp and just legally catch some food.

I think you guys will like this thread:

Can’t agree more :grin:

Maybe some random stuff going on in the taverns-like live music, more random conversations and games. I don’t know what taverns were like back then, but making them more lively would be fun!

But I guess that’s more atmosphere then roll playing.

I like others ideas on camping and tent rolls and making your own fire to camp by. That would bring the mundane stuff to life.

Also some cold weather and survival elements like blankets and warm clothing. But this all sounds like Fallout 4 and Skyrim haha. Anyway, it’d be sweet!

I would love to be able to bury someone I killed. Got a spade already in the inventory. Let me dig a grave, and drop a body in it, and then cover it with dirt. :slight_smile:

Should add:

• Boat on river
  • more animals
  • wagon ( most necessary )
  • Children
  • Arrowgun
    …
1 Like

Burying someone would be great! That’s a good one.