Share some of your WTF moments

So he’s like dandelions. Pretty easy to kill but nearly impossible to make disappear

2 Likes

Yeah… ok

Humm, so either it’s a ghost, or they doing some illicite smoking in there…

I guess you’re practicing your agility ? Baby step they say.

So I guess it’s a medieval game call stack the horses.

Seriously, I really wondered what they were doing all under that tree. I mean, it was raining, but is the game really that realistic ??

Ok, maybe it was the brown horse that didn’t understand the… “art of love”.

Eh ça va la vache ? (French palindrome, meaning “Hey how are you cow”)

… I… yeah…

I’m headless! Huh I mean speechless.

2 Likes

Medieval equine copulation was different

Betsy the cow… she’s on the fence

3 Likes

I was talking to someone when Henry flew straight up into the air. The camera slowly looked up as Henry flew away. The conversation was still going. After a few minutes Henry came back down several feet away, still in conversation. When it was over I had broken feet. LOL.

6 Likes

I shot my bow while on horse back yesterday, but aimed wrong for some reason trying to shoot a deer, i shot poor Pebbles the horse through the head…i fell of cause he/she died :frowning:

Also killed a horse i stole during combat with some bandits, i stabbed the bandit miss and hit the horses rump. That horses body is still there on the road to Rattay till this day.

3 Likes

I battled a group of bandits.
As always i needed to backtrack to loot all corpses when all of a sudden the corpse i was looting started taunting me.
"Got weak in the knees have you?!?! Coming from a ragdolled folded bandit. :grin::grin:

9 Likes

Now, it’s just everyday KC, but when I first time heard this I laughed my a** off.
Same NPC shouting at me within 1-2 seconds. “Hey, Henry came to see us! Clumsy idiot! Wha…?! Who’s there? Jesus Christ Be Praised.”

2 Likes

It’s no wonder his wife is on the prowl.

1 Like

-SPOILERS FOR THE MAIN STORY!-

Okay, now that you’ve gone it has to do with the captive in Merhojed. I was supposed to bring him to Rattay for Sir Radzig but Straw tried to fight me and lost but I accidentally killed him then the bandit prisoner started attacking me then I fist fought him and he died so I lost like an hour of progress. rip.

1 Like

You dont have to bring him to radzig. You cant continue the quest line no problem.

1 Like

I just had the most awkward moment in KCD yet.
Rattay baths, after using wench services, with sounds and all, during black screen of loading the wench says: “Henry, I’m glad you came”, then the picture appears and she starts to run away downstairs.
I was facepalming in real life…

5 Likes

Seen the cow on the fence at the farm across the bridges North of Rattay.

1 Like

I like the nightingales quest. I have the hunsman repeat the call over and over again. It never gets old😆

3 Likes

I had the giraffe horse once lol.

1 Like

He was trying to steal 50 groschen on a mission entrusted to him by a refugee beggar in Rattay. The victim, a rich woman. The woman sits on a bench and takes advantage of the moment to start the robbery with such bad luck that a beggar who was a few meters in front of me sees me … and gives the alarm: Guard, come here quick! There’s a thief over there! screams … He was the same beggar who gave me the mission … WTF?

8 Likes

in patch 1.31 era In and on horse fight w/ Cumans on the run to Talmberg ended up floating 5m above the ground and not able to move

1 Like

I did not expect that the patching system on consoles would be the biggest WTF moment :wink:

4 Likes

One NPC used to make this funny sound in the beta:

3 Likes

Henry’s dead father rose from the grave and became a bandit

9 Likes

If you drop some items, out of your inventory, to the ground(try picked up plants!)… they are rolling downwards…
You can kill chicken with this stuff!!!

3 Likes