Show off your Videos/Screenshots (collective)

@Mafian94
Nice Idea :smiley:
Did you took screenshots or just recorded everything?

Is it a scripted turning? If yes, how did you do that?

No scripted turning, I did this with my gamepad and I have a steady hand. :wink:

1 Like

…and apparently a lot of patience :wink:

Sorry, I forgot to mention this! :wink:

Anyone else? Common show us the good stuff :slight_smile:

There are a few spots with crap quality its from using the t_scale console command messes up the lighting transitions. had I noticed before I uploaded it I would corrected it.

Just a quick tip for you:

Try to increase your target and max bitrate on your videos…
At 1080p there is just soo much compression going on and especially at night you can’t see anything anymore :confused:

1 Like

I shall look into this thank you. Ive never used game footage before and compression has always been an issue for me.
I think I just need to find a way not to have to convert format so many times in the process.

Hi,
this is my new video which suppose to show a day of the bloke who goes into a battle. Short story, but kind of suits to footage I was able to get.) All footage is a mix of my screen capturing and footage I nicked from all Warhorse video updates, teasers and trailers. (sorry guys). The music is a result of me playing with Magix Music Maker, and I hope that some of you will like it. ( The original soundtrack is great, but I simply want to have in my videos a little bit of originality)

Thank you guys for all your comments.) (hope there will be any)

4 Likes

Not bad man. Pretty well put together actually, some nice transitions and the composition seemed pretty good.

Noice :smile:

Hi Everyone,

hope you`ll like this one

Beautiful countryside made by Warhorse Studios and beautiful song from Czech band Cechomor

1 Like

Great stuff… showing off the terrain very nicely indeed :heart_eyes:

ah Čechomor… brings back memories.

Hi, I like both your videos! You have touched a good atmosphere with both your music and the selected song by Čechomor. But of course I’m happy to hear you like the original soundtrack too!

Btw., this is a coincidence - I’ll be on tour with Čechomor, November&December this year. I’ll tell them that besides the stage, we share also one video, at least a bit! :smile:

All best & thanks!

Coincidence, sure…

ÄŒechomor in KCD, confirmed! :smiley:

Well… perhaps I might ask the guys whether they are available :wink:

No no, just a joke. No rumours, please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You very much .)