Show us your henry

Whaha thats great everyday something new

1 Like

I got it form one of the later Main Quest battles. One of the knights wore it.

I tried Ansel and the tool is really nice. It´s hard to get a good shot and it´s a bit hard to handle but I guess that´s because I´m working with 3D CAD programms every day and now that there is a similar thing with different conrols it´s a big change and I need some time to adapt. The only thing that bothers me is that the visor is also visible in the fly cam (picture 1 and 2). You get what I mean? Is there a way to fix it besides taking of the helmet before a fight :smiley: Last picture was taken while doing a mercy shock.

2 Likes

Looks good… in spite of the visor view. Mercy shock or emergency amputation?

Had to have it so watched vid showing how to get it from abandoned cabin up the hill (in forest) from Sasau monastery. Funny thing is don’t wear it now; wear the Cuman-Sasau guard-Wolfin hybrid get up (posted above)

how did u do that with ur horse. jw. i have been trying to get that perfect shot with a setting sun on the horizon .

He aiight

1 Like

Like it. Get the Rattay bouche shield from Sasau armorsmith and the yellow and black outfit will be complete

1st Playthrough, Finished main storyline, decided to kill Miller Simon and steal his clothes. (Cuman Axe)

2 Likes

Just a quick grab. Must have been hunting although I run around barefoot quite a bit.

1 Like

I want that shield!

This is my updated universal Henry, although I’m still not sure about the hat. Anyway, I haven’t been able to play since 1.4 - waiting for a hotfix.

2 Likes

One more:

5 Likes

Eastern influence haircut and Hunters beardo best combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I found that rock monument and I tried to get on it with horsey. But I could not but I could position the horse that he kind of stepped on it with front legs. Then I jumped and the horse did HUGE leap over the rock formation.
So next I just press Alt+F2 right after leaping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Henri with the French heartbreaker beard and haircut. c’est manifique

1 Like

thank u ser.

jmhv%2Cjh frel is that the shield u were asking me about a little while back.

That’s the ‘bouche shield’ which is available to buy in the Rattay armourer’s. My pre 1.4.1 Henry had this, it’s the best they’ve got.