Show us your henry

I want that shield!

This is my updated universal Henry, although Iā€™m still not sure about the hat. Anyway, I havenā€™t been able to play since 1.4 - waiting for a hotfix.

2 Likes

One more:

5 Likes

Eastern influence haircut and Hunters beardo best combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I found that rock monument and I tried to get on it with horsey. But I could not but I could position the horse that he kind of stepped on it with front legs. Then I jumped and the horse did HUGE leap over the rock formation.
So next I just press Alt+F2 right after leaping :slight_smile:

1 Like

Henri with the French heartbreaker beard and haircut. cā€™est manifique

1 Like

thank u ser.

jmhv%2Cjh frel is that the shield u were asking me about a little while back.

Thatā€™s the ā€˜bouche shieldā€™ which is available to buy in the Rattay armourerā€™s. My pre 1.4.1 Henry had this, itā€™s the best theyā€™ve got.

i know, frel was asking me about a skalitz bouche shield. i was wondering if thats the one he/she was thinking of

yes, thatā€™s the bouche. not sure if thatā€™s a Skalitz bouche or not as the colors are slightly off. was hoping the color pattern of the Skalitz bouche matched the ornate version of the regular heater shield: red background, white branch/vine, gold leaves
if this is in fact the Skalitz boucheā€¦ meh :nauseated_face:

Oh that would be nice. Iā€™d love a Skalitz bouche shield with that red and gold design.

1 Like

the armorsmith in Sasau town has a great Rattay yellow-black bouche. WH has paid a lot of attention to detail. just a little underwhelming that they didnā€™t create bouche shields matching the color schemes of the ornate Talmberg, Sasau and Skalitz heater shields.

btw, why does the Sasau armorsmith sell a Rattay bouche but not the Rattay armorsmith? waffenrock is similar

henry from skalitz son of radzig

2 Likes

Nice! Is he wearing both a hood and a joupon? If so, how is that possible? (They are both of the same category. ā€œBody IVā€, as itā€™s called in the inventory sorting mod Iā€™m using.)

No. The yellow is a gambeson you buy from the armorer.

1 Like

I mean the red and yellow piece, worn over the hauberk.

Thatā€™s chest armor. Itā€™s the first item in the inventory list. Aachen dyed brigandine. You can get one in the chest near Skalitz. Possibly other areas.

1 Like

Itā€™s a brigandine - it goes in the armour slot, not the hood slot.

1 Like

Thank you, both. Somehow Iā€™ve never seen that type of two-coloured brigandine. It also looks like itā€™s made of fabric, which helped fool me into thinking it was a joupon.