Show us your henry

I went back but couldn’t find Runt, but I only looked in the loft where the battle took place.
Who moved the body?

I definitely like the Cuman armor, but don’t you get attacked by “friendlies” a lot?
I cant imagine riding into any big city dressed as a Cuman and not being immediately attacked by the guards.

1 Like

Try putting on full Cuman kit (like the one that works in Pribyslavitz), go into sneak mode and sneak around Rattay without a torch around the time people go to bed. The amount of times you’ll hear “Hey, Henry’s come to see us!” is staggering. :smiley:

2 Likes

I figured that might be the case. I just hadn’t tried it because I was scared of the outcome: attacked by multiple guards…Game Over!

Yeah, I think I have almost as many hours invested reading this forum as I do playing the game.
But it’s definitely added to the pleasure of playing the game by keeping abreast of some of the game issues.
It’s eliminated some unwanted surprises and answered some questions.

2 Likes

At home, writing memoirs.

5 Likes

Oriental playstyle. Hunting birds.

9 Likes

Oriental playstyle. On watch.

9 Likes

Oriental playstyle.

5 Likes

Oriental playstyle.

6 Likes

Oriental playstyle. Mounted Archer.

6 Likes

Knight playstyle.

4 Likes

Can u send pic of it on map plz thx

Anyone know we’re to find prodder short sword

my Viking

4 Likes

Nice shield

No nobody donet even say anything about it

Look for camp. Near circle

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/3X/d/d/dd247757810d1840d1190f0c92535bfc01fcbe6e.jpg

Ya that’s we’re I picked up the jack it’s so frighn bad man goes great with quilted vest and chain mail

The original was carried by NPC in Vranik, but with 1.5, boss NPCs at battle spawn points carry it