Show us your henry

Just press “Alt+F2”, the use WASD to move an hold the Left mousbutton for view point.

2 Likes

Here’s my Henry, looking like the psycho he is.

Hardcore. All the negative perks. NO PLATE ARMOUR. I make sure at all times I have the light armour perk activated. I’m currently about 110 hours in.

1 Like

zoul armour

4 Likes

The hounskull!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Modders are going to have a field day with that surcoat (changing the coat-of-arms to a plethora of others.) I have to wonder what armour is actually under it though.

That’s a cuirass, not a surcoat

yeah but there is a surcoat over it

It’s a bit short and thin to be a surcoat - it looks more like an old-fashioned waffenrock. Don’t let the confusing terminology fool you - these two were not the same thing in Bohemia. Surcoat was proper clothing (sometimes lined with fur, etc.) whereas a waffenrock was really just an equivalent of a football shirt.

i didnt mean to be specific about the name, all i meant was there is some sort of heraldic clothing over the cuirass by default

1 Like

Absolutely. The graphics are a bit off though. If you look closely, you’ll see the armour move and bend with the character as if the cuirass were made from some soft material. :wink:

4 Likes

You´re a traitor :smile:

delete my post

This is absolutely sublime mockery… you get to wear the embellished heraldry of the guy who wants to gut your dad like a fish, but you can’t do the same with your own (ie, embellished waffenrock of Kobyla/Skalitz, commission bouche/heavy heater shield with Kobyla/Skalitz colors/iconography)

delete my post

2 Likes

You get the Skalitz Waffenrock pretty early in the game but no shield. I stole a shield with the Skaltz coat of arms in the camp near Merhojed. Not really noble way to represent your coat of arms but I see no other possibility.

1 Like

Looks like a historically correct medieval armor :wink:

1 Like

delete my post

2 Likes

that’s what makes it sublime mockery. in the era of heraldry, almost the only way to honor your own, new found identity is via dishonorable or ethically questionable acts (killing, stealing, looting corpses).

as bailiff of Pribyslavitz, you cannot even commission a bouche shield or a heavy heater shield with the Skalitz (or Talmberg) coat of arms. that would be the honorable way to honor your origin. (this would incentivize the purchase of ashes).

instead you can only purchase the boar’s head heavy heater which corresponds to the one used by Sir Bernard’s lawless relative.

My humble Henry thinks is a Noble man

2 Likes