Show us your henry

OMG!!! * Runs back to Pribislavitz * This game gets better and better.

2 Likes

I went there directly after the battle. I don´t know if he despawns after a while. Also I had to go there two times. The first time tha gate in front of the curch was closed. I looted all the weapons from the bandits, selled them and went there again. Then the gates were open…

Really hope the KCD combat DLC allows us to have unscripted battles: Henry and guards/traders vs bandits and/or Cuman… WH did a great job creating playable forts

Does Runt(dead) have a sword?(1.34)?

Didn’t find a great/unique weapon

Your version of Henry with decorated Bavarian hauberk inspired me to created alt kit that I’m playing with now.

3 Likes

I went back like 2 weeks after I killed him, For some reason he does not disappear

1 Like

How is the stealth stats?

I looted him in 1.2.5 I think and he had no sword. You could only loot his armour.

1 Like

I’m not showing any of you pervs my henry. Creeps.

2 Likes

Come on we all did it!!!

3 Likes

I love the WH armour, but it’s so noisy! (One of the reasons why I started a new game: I accidentally sold my WH gambeson.)

Got the maintenance perk that adds padding.

This is the best game ever :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Here again with Nvidia Ansel :wink: :sunny:
Now the Assassins Creed Origins Photo Mode is beaten :blush: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My dice collecting Henry

2 Likes

Surprised to see no hooded Henry’s yet.

2 Likes

I made this same topic a month ago and no one replied =( FeelsBadMan

Anyways, how awesome is that straw hat.

Oh yeah for anyone who wants to recreate this look…

My gear is a Quartered combat jacket over a Dyed Milanese brigadine, Loose hose, Silent shoes, and a Straw hat.

For weapons i am using a Rusty blade (i have St. George’s sword on my horse incase things get hairy) and a Cuman bow.

3 Likes

That armor is fugly, Looks like a Christmas Dlc armor

1 Like