So much negativity

Your analogy is terrible… If I go to a movie and pay full price for a ticket, I don’t expect that movie to crash midway, to stutter throughout etc etc… And if that were to happen, the movie-goers would receive a refund.

By your logic I can release a top down gardening simulator at $60 because of the hours you can get out of it.

LOL…

crappy movie. crappy game. same thing

you don’t get a refund or reduced price for a mindblowingly shitty and offensive movie

the consumer time per dollar is to objectively quantify return rate. iow, relative to a shitty movie, you’re getting a bargain for a shitty KCD if you put over more than 50h into it.

It’s not ridiculous…if you followed them you would have known the game was being made for along time, that the beta released a while ago, riddled with bugs, they’re a small company and this is their first project…also they have partners like every other company, release date was probably not 100% up to WH

They could/should have some game preview, maybe, but anyone who was following the pre production should have known a buggy game was a likely scenario…I’ve beaten the story, have the better part of 300 hours logged…no game breaking bugs, just some quests I couldn’t finish right away…OH NO, I might have to play a game a few times and wait for patches, like literally every other game that comes out…at least WH releases them faster then once every month or two

Dont like it? Go play something else

1 Like

I never said the game was bad, stop twisting words and reply to the point people make…

But sometimes the acting is terrible, the movie editors forgot to make sure the amount of liquid in the cup in the scene was the same in all the takes they took…movies have “bugs” too, get out

1 Like

If they’re a small company and this is their first project, then they have no business releasing a game priced the same as AAA titles. Such terrible arguments.

I do like it, so take your self righteous attitude and stick it where the sun doesn’t shine kid :slight_smile:

That isn’t a bug… Wow, I’m conversing with simpletons.

Someone not making sure the movie makes sense isnt a bug? If you have an editor, and the editor doesn’t do his job properly, I’d call that a problem…you wouldn’t?

No… Learn what constitutes a bug and then we will continue this conversation, as right now you’re arguing from a position of clear ignorance.

the shittiness was just for the sake of argument as shittiness is the most often reason for consumer refund/price reduction requests

if the coprocentric terminology offends you, drop all uses of it in coments above and re-read. assuming you’ve played more than 15h, the consumer time per dollar for KCD exceeds the average movie. if 50h, far exceeds. etc. ergo, not seeing the objective, rational basis for taking offense to KCD’s price especially given that WH is continuing to provide support (albeit slower than most of us would like)

i think it’s harsh but fair to say that it was somewhat offensive to release the game in the state it was. but, that is different from saying that the price was offensive.

so then enlighten me on what you think a “bug” in the movie industry is…if it’s not making sure everything matches up in your scenes from take to take…cuz that shit happens all the time. Obviously it is different as one is coding a game and one is making a movie, but from the “what you paid for vs what you got” stand point it is the same…movie’s with nobodies in them made by people who aren’t big names run for the same price as MARVEL movies when it comes to what we pay for on release, sorry to break it to you

1 Like

once it is reviewed, and deemed shitty it’s price is discounted…like this will be if it has not already been…don’t be mad you paid full price for a game you don’t enjoy

maybe if you’d read some reviews first you would be sitting in a better position

I’ve already made a post on that matter, if you bothered to read instead of arguing for the sake of arguing then you would know this, stop being a trolling agitator might help :slight_smile:

I’m far from mad, I enjoy the game… As I’ve pointed out several times kid, you’re just mentally unable to discern from disliking bugs to disliking the game as a whole.

This conversation is over, sycophants bore me.

1 Like

you made a post on what a bug in the movie industry is if it’s not things like mistake in/lack of proper editing? Cuz if you did maybe direct me to it…116 posts of the kind of garbage you spit is hard to sift through…

also not a troll…just tired of people who didn’t know what this game was complain about everything to bugs with doors not opening to locking picking being so hard it must be bugged, which just isn’t true. Again, if you didn’t know this game was rather low budget compared to games like it and that the devs may have bitten off more than they could chew which would most likely result in bugs, that is your problem and perhaps you should have waited on buying it…

again though, if you direct me to that comment I’ll read it…I’d love to know what you consider a bug in the movie industry

You replied to that post, which just confirms my belief you don’t read only post, I’m not holding your hand and repeating what I’ve said numerous times.

Again with the logic that people should have expected bugs because of the development team, get outta here with that crazy talk, it makes ZERO sense and is completely offensive to the development team and their ability.

Seriously just stop replying… I really can’t be bothered conversing with somebody whose only response is that the person in question must be an idiot if they dare report a bug, or that people should have expected bugs and therefor have no right to complain.

You’re an idiot, go away.

2 Likes

Just face facts, 1/4 of Steam reviews is negative, i dont think that these people are just stupid and bough game just for bitching about it, or because they are social justice warriors or Bethesda envious employees…
If you are lucky and game is working for you at the moment nice, it could change very quickly.

This is fun, seeing these fanboys harassing someone else now. They don’t like me either, you know, since I dared to speak out my opinion (wich is the same as yours).
Difference is, I stopped quite fast having a serious discussion with them because their not really capable for reason and missing all the logic and points the other side makes. Though it is easy to let them run circles while you enjoy the show.

1 Like

Yeah, just checked out the steam charts, and wow, WH must be crapping their pants. 96k KCD players on steam and a 1/4 of them gave the game bad reviews. That’s a small sample size with a big negative number. I wonder what the console reviews are like.

the sad thing about this: the most people like the game and gave it a bad review because of all the bugs

I hear ya. It’s a great concept with amazing visuals. But I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was the inability to play the main quest line to completion and the corrupted save issue that was a known bug.