Still waiting for my key/release

I think it’s some bug on your side. Here is what I see on my profile:
My Profile   Kingdom Come  Deliverance

More people on this thread have this problem, there is no platform and no Steam login link.

2 Likes

All i see on my profile is my adress email and username nothing on my kick starter profile either.

• No Steam login button on my profile.
  • I tried various browers on different computers.
  • I sent email to your support staff to no avail.
  • My kickstarter email is the same as the one on my KCD profile.
  • My payment back in 2014 went definitely through and I have a bank account statement to support it.
  • It really looks like the issue is on your side.
1 Like

The issue is definitely on your side - same as everyone else here, cannot even see my selected platform, let alone an option to steamlink. We’ve all tried various browsers, refreshes, emailing and good old-fashioned patience. Please just let us know you are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it

Thats the whole point, there is NONE! We dont need some smart advice, all who face that very same Bug know how it should be, why are some always think the people who have that issue are technically retards, we are not and most contacted Support twice. No answer. Very bad communication since this Problem seems to be among not only some Players

1 Like

Seems like you logged in too late (last two weeks approx), so there is no option to choose the platform and thus no Steam login. We will add PC to your profiles, it should help.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Seems you are refunded.

Thank you very much! I’ll be waiting

I was finally able to link my steam account! Thank you very much again! @WH_JiriRydl . Downloading the game right now.

Now I see the PC platform , Steam is linked and the game is downloading! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I don’t have that luck :frowning:

Same here. :slight_smile: Thanks

When was this refund?

Backer from Ireland since 2014, sill no game. Looking forward to playing…

1 Like

Thanks for your help, Jiří. It seems it’s working now.

1 Like

:frowning:

10character

Thank You JiriRydl, I was able to activate my game now :slight_smile:
Maybe, in order to save some time, you could tell the Mail and Facebook Support Team to ignore my mails, since now it’s fixed?
Good Luck, have fun everyone. I hope you get to play this gem soon.

I don’t have link or key on my profile , I have already choose pc …

I backed it and I don’t even fucking see ANYTHING in my profile!

Ridiculous

Hi, same issue here.
Backed back on 2015, and tested the beta, but actually, i have no access to the released game.

can you help me?

thanks.