Still waiting for my key/release

Nope . The email address is the same.

Ďakujem pekne za ochotu :slight_smile:

Was the same email but not verified lol. now it should work :slight_smile:

“Was the same email but not verified lol. now it should work :slight_smile:

Same here. Now the email address is verified…after years

Backer no 16.232

I had to verify my kickstarter email, too. But why? how can you back there without a verified adress? I don’t understand that and am pretty sure i verified it years ago.

How about one for me? I know I’m being vocal, but I hoped all day yesterday that it would magically show up and it never did. Woke up this morning and hoped to see it there. Nope. I’m sick of waiting and hoping, I want something to be actually done, please.

Same issue with my account. Backer number 12,360. My kickstarter email is verified.

Also waiting (kickstarter backer Baron with same email), doing other things, so no rush, but whenever anyone at WH have a chance, could you please take a look at my profile as well.

Much appreciated!

For everyone else:
Realistically, I see these are typical release pains and they will get sorted out, nothing to FOMO about. I’m actually more in favor the the Devs working on any patches and game improvements now that the game has been released. This first week will see the biggest bugs being flushed out (and hopefully fixed).

cheers to all!

Very respectfully (I truly have no reason to argue), I have to disagree with this point. I have never, ever seen or been part of a game release like this. Every single game I have ever pre-ordered (even from Amazon who has to ship it to you) was delivered or picked-up 100% on time. All I need is a digital code for the XBOX, and I could be playing the game tonight!

1 Like

ITs total BS we don’t have our keys… I do want my money back as I had to purchase on Steam… SUX

Posted in another thread but this one seems to have a bit more traction. Missing the steam link. Pledged at earl level. Identical e-mail for account and KS.

Still nothing for me, either. I’m doing a chargeback. I will never support Warhorse again. They turn a blind eye to their earliest backers. Screw them.

Bring this back up! Still empty Profile here.

And another day of permanently refreshing threads and checking mails begins.
Pouring a cup of coffee, cracking my fingers aaand - let’s go!

Up whit this

Maybe this whole mess is because forgot to choose my platform according to a mail from 14.11.2017
but wtf i played the alpha on my pc and still want to play on my pc.
I think i wait for my physical gamescopy …if that ever arrives :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to agree with this. I cannot for the life of me understand why Warhorse chose such a ludicrous system of distributing keys. All other Kickstarter games have just sent me a code either directly via email or through backerkit, both options which worked perfectly fine. Why this whole business of linking profiles is necessary, I have no idea, but it’s clear that this is a terrible way of getting things done. Support not replying for days is also not good business practice, nor is stiffing high-tier backers of items they pledged for and just going, “Eh, you’re not getting this and this, too bad, get over it.”

I’m not angry or upset, but I do think it’s a bit too generous to defend these practices as being “typical release pains”, because they’re not. That these things occur is one thing, but that backers are being left in the cold while Warhorse counts their money from sold full releases is very bitter.

I’ll list my information here again if it would help, but I’m afraid I’ll be stuck waiting for a very long time still…

My backer number is 884. One of the very first.

1 Like

By the way, it also may be helpful/necessary to verify your KS E-mail account. To do that, log into Kickstarter, head to your account (top right of the page) and check the e-mail address. If it says “Unverified”, have it send a verification e-mail and follow the link in the mail you get (you might have to copy-paste).

I’m pretty sure almost all of us are working with an unverified e-mail address even after years of activity on KS. It might not solve the problem (it didn’t for me) but it can help and there’s no reason not to do it.

1 Like

Thanks Jiří! I have medieval feeling for this weekend now…

1 Like

up with this shit