Still waiting for my key/release

And same for me. Have a bunch of friends playing that didnt back the game : / Feeling the love. Backed the project but dont see anything on my profile.

1 Like

Same here :frowning: No backer key on my blank Profile wtf!
Do i need to get my torch and pitchfork first? Like in RL 1403 lol
Well not even my Baron Special pic shows up .

1 Like

Same problem here…no steam key in my profile, no physical box delivered

This is seriously starting to suck a shit load

i can understand that this can happend but they shoud have at least some decency to tell us some information not to mention thing like this shoud take hours to solve after release not days… especialy when we paid years ago… how difficuilt is to send us email with the key? even developers from witcher was more faster when they give away for free copie from gog you had one on steam or physical and they solve the non functional keys with copy picture… and next day bum free copy on gog…this is rude as hell

5 Likes

I’ve sent a third email to support, this time with my backing number, even though in the last couple of emails I had send them pictures of my backing number. I swear if a week goes by with nothing, I’m going to demand a refund of my pledge but I bet support will ignore that too.

The code is in your profile now.

The wait is over at last. I now can play. Thank you very much, I wish you a better launch for your next game.

You lucky one … have fun.

The code is in your profile now.

Finally. Thank you.

a môj steam key by sa nenašiel ?

Ďakujem za odpoved

I want to be finally lucky as well!

Here my Profile and Kickstarter Pic. Maybe i get lucky today? :smiley:

Still no backer reward mentioned in my profile. No fun for the soldier backers?:confused: No reply from the support

No pledge in your profile, different email on KS?

No pledge in your profile, different email on KS?

Profile updated.

Profile updated.

Just received my Digipack. According to DrFusselpulli everything i need for the activation should have been in the box. But I just cannot find any code or possibility to link my profile to my steam account. I’m physical soldier tier and have mailed to the support four days ago. I already sent the unique Kickstarter Code and a screenshot of my profile. Can anybody help me please?

talked to DrFusselpulli here: