Still waiting for my key/release

Right, guess it’ll take a few days for them to reply, so tough luck for us physical backers, I assume. Thanks for replying though.

I’ve got the physical soldier tier and contacted the support two days ago, without any reply so far.

Ok, just read the above, thanks.

I am having the same problem as listed here. I chose the ps4 version before the deadline, was shipped the PC version and have no way to link my steam account or activate it on ps4.

Sent message to support, no reply yet.

It is frustrating to have backed this game in 2014 only to not even be able to play it on launch.

Just got this in my spam folder. Looks like PS4 copies will be separate and the PC game is a “gift”. That clears up some questions of mine.

thank you

the game is now on my steam :slight_smile:

Please help i dont have anything on my profile

Contacted support. Wonder if replying here will help…

You may get faster help if you provide info from your kickstarter, like the screenshot of your pledge and your Kickstarter number.

Where do i find that?

https://www.kickstarter.com/

If you are one of the kickstarter backers, you log in, find backed games and there click on KC:D. Screenshot that. The backer number is somewhere at the bottom of the list of information you get there.

Also first make sure that the email you are registered with on Kingdomcome is the SAME as the one you used on Kickstarter.

Ok thanks for your help!

I backed the game from this website, and not kickstarter. What can I do? My profile is just my user information.

1 Like

I backed over kickstarter, I have dvds but no key in my profile

Alredy contacted support in the morning, but no reply so far.

2 Likes

Same here, only i have nothing showing

I contacted support beofre 2 days still not key on my profile ( Soldier physical). Backer form 2.2.2014 and i still cant play game…

4 Likes

hmm, nothing for me yet. Steam is linked and still no game in my library. I’m going to be honest, I’m very frustrated. I can’t even be sure what I pledged too exactly since I did it years ago.

Edit: It looks like I’m Baron tier according to the forums. I don’t think I got a physical edition? If I did I’d imagine they would send a transit conformation to my email.

So now it’s been three days since I’ve contacted the support but still no answer. It would be really nice to get some information about the missing steam codes for the soldier editions. The fact that there’s no further communication towards this issue (for the other editions, too) is indeed very frustrating for the backers.

1 Like

It seems i fall in the same category here