The AI in this game is putrid, far worse than any game i've seen in a long time

Then leave this forum. What are you even still wasting your time for? Dont you have anything better to do or play. Complaing constantly here isnt going to refund you any quicker if you aint got it yet lmao

1 Like

Whats your issue then? You see the potential in the game fair enough. If you read the comments properly you would see im clearly talking to people who got their refund and/or are coming here to bch. That isnt going to help get the potential out of the game. Go report your bugs lmao
I know there are flaws im just not b
ching day and night about it.

moaning and groaning isn’t actionable. using words like horrendous and putrid isn’t actionable. if you really see the potential in the game and want to get the game better, provide actionable information/constructive feedback. in this thread, you’ve done none of that. i’ve already posted actionable feedback in this forum (eg, polearm glitchiness) and sent emails to WH support email address. see the difference?

1 Like

I’m complaining over a companies treatment of its consumers. Is that so hard to understand? Or are people suppose to crawl under a rug and let poor behavior continue without voicing objection? Are you from a nation where that is the norm?

It seems there are people with sense here. Thank you

Then send them an email? This isnt the place to vent your frustration. Do you actually think your going to accomplish something here? Braincells -10

I’ve sent multiple emails to warhorse and been ignored. They fix the St George chest glitch immediately, they fix a glitch where you can level up by stabbing an unconscious vital npc immediately, yet they leave game breaking bugs. How is that fair or even the fact all these bugs were left in the game in the first place?

really? most software companies firewall the leadership from blowback. Daniel Vavra has provided timely responses on twitter and elsewhere. won’t see Todd Howard and game giant Bethesda do that.

yea, there’s much to be done but emotional venting in this forum won’t lead to any improvement

If youve done that then all you can do is wait. Or are you going to continue to btch in the complete wrong area of the forums? gameplay not complaints

There could be a video of a warhorse dev stealing candy from a baby and you two would defend him, it’s pointless even interacting peace.

1 Like

Finally! But seriously that was an immature comparison. You just know your venting anger out in the wrong area which doesnt help anyone…

It’s you’re, learn to spell seriously every one of your posts almost.

And if you love the game so much why are you here and not playing it? Why waste so much time defending something when you can be playing it?

you’re missing context. WH is small. there’s much to be done. triaging and responding to all the emails takes time. it would be nice to get a personal reply bullet point by bullet point within 1-2 days. that’s not happening. doesn’t even happen with game giant Bethesda. so yea, i’d like to have received a detailed reply within days but that’s probably not a realistic expectation.

so, if i’m frustrated. maybe i could uncork a nonactionable diatribe or two on WH’s KCD forum. to what end? it doesn’t achieve much. in fact, spamming WH with bile and vitriol won’t help. in fact, it’s going to be counterproductive as it will take WH time to deal with the moaning and groaning. that will divert time and resources away from implementing fixes (opportunity cost).

Fallout 4 came out in Nov 2015. for me, in a non-modded and low modded game, Cambridge (esp between bridge and CIT) has been a persistent (near) freeze/corruption point. only with the patch a month or 2 ago, did the Cambridge performance bug finally go away. that’s a potential game braking bug (can’t finish game if don’t go to Cambridge) that lasted for over 2 years!

Bringing up the inclusion of constant bugs in a game and the fact they shouldn’t be there isn’t diatribe. You also look extremely unintelligent when you don’t even realize diatribe is a noun and you don’t even know how to use it seeing as you’re using it as a verb so stop trying to find big words in an attempt to save face.

Because i like to take a break from gaming once a while. There are others things to do in life ya know. And im typing on a screen with tiny buttons and my big thumbs with vibrational white finger with arthritus coming on dont let me type where i want all the time so I’ve learnt to let things slide is that okay with you?? Or is this forum post going out for an official marking where ill get a grade out of 10? OCD alert

You have other things to do? Like defending the game to death on forums? That’s a nice break you got there mate.

We get it, you like the game. It’s a great concept and has a lot of potential but stop defending glaring bugs that have hundreds of posts about them and solid proof they exist from hundreds of people. It doesn’t help, it’s like defending people when they do something wrong.

The game sadly it’s in a terrible state and no amount of tweaking is going to fix the AI. Cryengine is infamous for it’s terrible AI and if Crytek couldnt fix their own games on their own engine, Warhorse won’t do much about the AI either.

Good programmers can do a lot, but the amount of bugs this game has will put something like that on the back burner.

I have a feeling like this game is made for duels only , only time I’m having fun fighting is when I train with Benard or with the last enemy. Unless they make the combat like mount and blade or chivalry this game will never hit 10 stars it’s an 5/10 I’d say