This Game is kind of Creepy

Witches u mean herbalistšŸ˜‚

Yep old vranik at night try that like to shit myself

I did find it weird to get into tub with capon but then u got to think free bath and it s like a medieval hot tub

1 Like

Was wondering thru the woods north of Neuhof and east of Uzhitz past dusk and wonder upon a cave with a person being hung. Also had arrows shot at him too.

LoL
Was galloping trought the woods at night, sudden down hill appear of no freaking where, me and pebbles flew away and it threw me out. When Henry standed up I whistle to mountā€¦ Horse isnā€™t responding, horse no where to be seenā€¦
ā€œP-Pebbles?ā€ start to hike towards the hill so I can find my horse, for a moment I heard a heavy breathing (it was the first time I saw that horses can get wounded and didnā€™t knew it was my horse)
Got scared and RAN away, I started to whisle a lot, and pebbles still no responding, suddenly I found a tree with something hanging from it, started to rain.
ā€¦ AH! Fking witch! gave me almost a heart attackā€¦
Wait, that was a hang man, seriusly those things are creepy at night, and there was like some castle ruins with water in themā€¦
what the hell
treasure maybe?
Dark as hellā€¦
Neh is a game lets go down.
I jumped, forgot was already damaged from falling the hill
Seeing all red
Drinking potion and bendage myselve
No treasure what a waste of time,
Whistle to pebbles, still not responding,
feeling ansious about it, getting out of the place
GETTING SCARED AGAIN
fking hang man jeez, EVERY single TAIM
whistle again wth pebbles Im getting scared and angry hereā€¦
Wait I heard horse stepsā€¦ where?
Look for pebbles whose Iā€™m hearing constantly aroundā€¦
10 minutes searching and by mistake fell to the castle again
Suddently 5 seconds of ankward silence heard my horse, turn around
FKING PEBBLES IS THERE in front of me
Below the caste with water, is my horse without a way to climb out.
Dudeā€¦ Seriusly how the hell did you get there
Nowā€¦ Im stuckā€¦ cuz my horse is blocking my way upā€¦

4 Likes

Pretty creepy list hahaa

1 Like

Damn ROFL!!

1 Like

Awesome thanks for the tips, creepy = guuuuuuuuud

I wished they build in wolves or wild dogs which surprise you at night or stealthy bandit assassins who roam the lands and are very aggressive, once you realize the woods are basically empty space it takes away a bit of the tension and immersion, but i agree on the lighting at night, its truly dark.

4 Likes

EXACTLY! Great examples of the multitude of sheer dark/perverted/twisted/creepy stuff you can find in game if you bother to look. Iā€™m really having second thoughts about my planned vacation in Bohemia :slight_smile:

However, this makes the game all that more attracdtive :smiley:

Well, more accurately a (Very Easy) mareā€™s twat, but I was trying to keep it clean-ish. My advice is NEVER to experiment with Witch Potion. Unless youā€™re into that sort of thing. If so, you can find the recipe in Gertrudeā€™s chest. But you didnā€™t hear it from me. Never touched the stuff, I swear. Nothing but good olā€™ ale for me!

That in itself is creepy. I seriously donā€™t want to know what youā€™d do for a Klondike Bar :smiley:

ROTFLMFAO!! Great story!

1 Like

So true, woods are too safe unfortunately.

While there might not be anything out there that will eat you (excluding the evidence of cannibalism you sometimes find at ā€œaccidentsā€), the woods are FULL of less-than-friendly Spirits in the form of crows, ravens, and magpies. Seems like most bandit/Cuman-infested camps and the ā€œinteresting sitesā€ near such camps are guarded by these supernatural birds, who will raise the alarm when youā€™re trying to sneak up on or past the bandits or Cumans in the camp. Sometimes youā€™ll see a flock of them take flight at your approach but more often you just hear their infernal cackling in the treetops above. Of course you canā€™t see them above you because theyā€™re Spirit Animals. But the noise they make will certainly blow whatever surprise you were trying to achieve, and then the guys with the sharp knives come running.

These Spirit Crows/Ravens/Magpies obviously have a symbiotic relationship with the bandits/Cumans. These humans leave carrion for the mortal crows/ravens/magpies to eat and shiny bits of junk with which to decorate their nests. Or youā€™ll do the same when you kill the bandits/Cumans the Spirit Birds call down on you. Either way, the Spirit Crows/Raves/Magpies are just looking out for their mortal constituents and donā€™t care which human wins the ensuing fight. Itā€™s thus impossible to buy their favor by leaving offerings of carrion and shiny junk out for them, even when you drink Witch Potion to visit the Spirit World and petition them in person.

were people of the woods a thing in medieval Bohemia? some of the beggars (eg ā€˜randomā€™ widow with child) mention living in the woods. but, nothing beyond that.

I would say so. Traditional Czech fairytales are full of references to people living in the woods (in small cottages, etc.)

313b8a37f55bd47113ce0b514ce5b0f3971e6870_1_666x500

1 Like

They just died like that

They were like that when I found them, Constable. Honestly :slight_smile: The guy in the green obviously choked to death. I assume the guy in blue had heart failure.

1 Like

And theyā€™re wearing a line of armor called members only

1 Like

Hasnā€™t been patched yet I see

Itā€™s pretty creepy drinking too much, blacking out and waking up in the mud next to a pig. Henry has some pretty sick proclivities.

I had to run to Rattay and use the nearest trough :smile:

1 Like