Voice actors... Who's voice do you want to hear in the game?

Spoiler Alert! The Lost Future… Just when you think he’s going to die, he saves the day and becomes the hero :slight_smile:

Mine. I like my own voice.

1 Like

Christian bale-(regular voice)
Liam neason
Jude law
Andrew Lincoln-(regular voice)

1 Like

I can’t believe that no one has mentioned Charles Dance (of Tywin Lannister infamy) on this thread!

2 Likes

He’'s already in Witcher 3. That’s enough.

2 Likes

Bernard Hill - Théoden in LOTR

Viggo Mortensen - Aragorn in LOTR

Sean Bean - Obviously

John Cleese - Second Swallow-Savvy Guard / The Black Knight / Peasant 3 / Sir Lancelot the Brave / Taunting French Guard / Tim the Enchanter in The Holy Grail, first dude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-Jun_uRFQ

Malcolm McDowell - Couldn’t find something really big he’s famous for but, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na-Jun_uRFQ#t=807

And the most essential one, if this dude isn’t in the game I will cry - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iectr_CfTkc

And Morgan Freeman. Needs to be in there somewhere.

My voice? :smiley: lol is that to vane? come on! i could play a part! give me a one line, give me one! like…

“Hey thats my cabbage!”

Great voices for older men:

• Christopher Lee
  • Ian McKellen
  • Charles Dance
  • James Cosmo
  • Stephen Fry
  • Christopher Plummer
  • Michael Gambon
  • Morgan Freeman
  • Brian Cox
  • Ben Kingsley
  • Patrick Stewart
  • Ron Perlman
  • Hector Elizondo
  • Liam Neeson

So is Chuck Norris but I dont think that’s enough just to have him there. Sean’s South London accent would not suit, I would rather go for a more Euro style voice like David Suchet.

Christopher Sabat would be good for many possible roles.

I have to also vote Patrick Stewart as being awesome for many a role.

Malcolm McDowell. This sir actually must love VA in video games.

Morgan Freeman as narrator. Lol.

Please just NOT Sean Bean or any of the AAA Hollywood actors.

3 Likes

I think that Jonathan Rhys Meyers would do an awesome voice acting.

After playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (and looking forward to the 2nd), I’m really impressed with Robert Carlyle’s voice. I think he’d fit into this game real nicely.

I really still don’t like the idea of using money for famous actors. But it seems that’s a given thing if we reach 1.2M. So if I had to chose one actor to spend money on I would take Brian Blessed. Reasons:

• He’s a good actor.
  • He’s probably much cheaper than Hollywood guys.
  • He made a lot of medieval stuff and seemed to like it and so he probably will be quite motivated.
  • Dan seems to like him a lot.
3 Likes

Patrick Stewart. That man could make the phone book sound riveting.

The only thing I know is if there is the chance for a German translation, then with these people, very beautiful voices in many radio plays.

Joachim Kerzel a good storyteller.
Frank Glaubrecht
Franziska Pigulla
Martin May
Detlef Bierstedt
Douglas Welbat
Sibylle Kuhne
Silke Haupt

These people are all from Sinclair audio plays ! All are very nice speaking vote.

There is the voice of Joachim Kerzel. I wish this was german voice for the game :smile: .

Sean Bean, after all he has done lots of historical series and i think he deserves to be in game too.