Warhorse forum get-together

But you are Baron of Rataj, how could this game be successful without you? :fearful:

Yes that was my thought… :blush:
I would like to prove that the thing with my name isn’t a lie :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Your opinions are important for me…
Just to enhance my skill.

1 Like

I have to see how I can make it possible chances for me are not too high.

In general I think its a good Idea, would be great if some of the WH officials could join in.

and yes, I’m not dead :smiley: here I am, was afk for some time ^^

1 Like

At Parler’s looks a little … fancy ^^ But if the euro calculatur did the right thing it looks quite affordable!
Although it would be cool I personally don’t need medieval ambience, it’s most important that it’s big enough to be able to host a group like us and for the beer drinkers that they’re pleased :o)
@ProkyBrambora: Should … should I also send e-mail?

1 Like

Yes please do.

Truly At Parler’s looks fancy but the prices are quite nice. That is why I presented it here.

But as far as the satisfaction of beer drinkers goes it has just basic kinds of beers.
That of course depends on what each of the participants is used to and what he expects.

But I will look for some more palces more or less medieval with wider or more narrow range of beer offer etc. when I have some time.

So to update you guys I have come to decision that I would like to hold THE evening in Tavern at Knight’s.
It is for various reasons and things that I already set in the motion and which i want to keep as surprise.

If you dont like the place say it. We can do a vote then.
I am still going to look for some other places as back up. But I think that if everything works out this could be pretty glorious event.

4 Likes

Once you can define the date I might pass on the BotN and join the forum get-together plus add some days for studio visit. :smiley:

If you don’t mind to see a older man at Praha, who doesn’t speak English at a reasonable Level, I would like to join. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea sure, enough beer and we will understand each other like brothers.

Anyway follow instruction above and I will add you to the list.

Instructions and rules, I always have to obey to them. :tired_face:

Ok, done.

1 Like

People who go should dress up as knights.

So is our pledge to realism still effective?
Then … I … am not dressing up as knight :disappointed:

But @jonischaf has to dress up as a sheep. A warsheep. :sheep:

We can still go to Parler’s the other evening or for breakfast or something. It looks really cool.

I´ll try
war…yes i think i could do that
sheep…maybe not so much xD

Hi guys, I’ve been away from these Forums more or less for the last two(!?!) weeks due to time constraints. =/

But I think this is a glorious idea and I would defintiely like to meet you guys in wonderful Praha (been there only once with my school class, but I remember it to be truly beautiful).

I would possibly only be able to arrive in prague Saturday morning, except the Friday in question would be a holiday in Germany. ^^

I’ll check what would be possible for me and then send the mail to ProkyBrambora.

1 Like

Great, the more the merrier.

Also as I think about it, if you guys want to have a tour around the Prague let me know.
I am not best guide but I could prepare and plan some thematic stroll.

7 Likes

Some kind of walk around would be nice cause lots of us has never been there and would be nice to see city bit.

1 Like

Hello again,
There was some developement in planning of this event (as i foreshadowed here)

I was talking with Dan Vávra @Hellboy when I met him at Celebrations of Jan Hus.
Firstly I was asking him whether he could come to this event or not which he replied that it could be possible. (Not 100% sure, just a possibility)
But then he proposed that this event could be taking place at Rataj Castle. Simply because it belongs to Church and right now it is not used for anything.
This is great idea and I was thrilled to hear about this. But it also has its disadvantages: You wont be able to see Prague and because it is not used it is not ideal place to stay at.

This being said there is even better option (proposed simultaneously by Dan and @TobiTobsen) , because Malešov stronghold is nearby it could be possible to stay there and do a tour around landscape of where the game will take part.

Malešov Stronghold belongs to guys who own FrinedlyBrewery (Malešov Brewery) which Warhorse is very friendly with.
Here take a look at the surroundings.

So I would like to ask everybody who showed interest in participating to email me, p.m. me or write here what he thinks.
Possibilities are:

• Meeting in Prague (original plan)
  • Malešov Stronghold

I left out Rataje because Malešov is so much more convinient.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

I would like to visit Malešov or Rataje. The game area sounds wonderful, and its the game which brought us together. But how does we get there? Is there a way to get to Rataje or Malešov from Prague? And how will we get to gaming area from Malešov?
I will see Prague anyway, because the bus will bring me there. But I doesn´t will have a city tour or something.

EDIT:
Ah… I see now, there is a train connection to Kutná Hora and from there to Kolín and from Kolín to Rataje. We could also visit Kutná Hora instead of Prague… but… damn, its small? Kutná Hora seems to be so small on the map, I ever thought this was a big town, because it was so important. Now I see Kutná Hora does not have half the people than my hometown Erkrath. And nowbody knows Erkrath…
And I see there seems also be a train connection from Prague to Kutná Hora.

Transportation from Prague to Malešov is not a problem (as you later proved)

As to tour around “gaming” area we can rent a minibus. So that also shouldn’t be a problem.
Only disadvantage is that the organisation will be more difficult (yay).

Right now I just need to know if there is an interest or not.

I am very interested in Malešov. Who needs a bar if we are living in a fucking brewery? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And we would also have a lot of interesting places in Kutná Hora, like St. Barbara Church:

or famous Sedlec Ossuary, the church of bones:

We only need a nice restaurant I think…

1 Like