Warhorse Studios Signs Global Co-Publishing Deal for ‘Kingdom Come: Deliverance’ with Publisher Deep Silver

I’ve read about so many hate according to deepsilver, I hope it will go well

1 Like

I don’t care about it.
But: Are there any chances that we will get a linuxversion?

Congrats. I am glad to hear nothing will change with the publisher and will still get the game we backed. I have been very much interested in the future of this game. I hate compromises of games with magic or dragons.

1 Like

Hitte all over nowe. Thine newe route is ende for swich a worthy game.
But seriously, now instead of finished and polished product, your publishers will make you to release game as fast as possible to make more money. Also you will have to cut out some content and release it as DLC, because of your publisher’s lust for money. Now publisher, not you, dictates rules.

1 Like

Some questions:
Is the deal time limited, let´s say three years?
What´s about the second part (KCD2)? Is part 2 included?
Will there be bundles with Xbox1/PS4 and the game?
Will there be bundles with PC hardware (Nvida or AMD)?
What for a DRM system will be build in?
Can we expect a release on Steam and on GOG? Or with installer?
Are in the deal DLC included?
:smile:

How to? From what I read, they will distribute the physical copies not oversee the development. It is up to Warhrose when they will decide to release the game.

4 Likes

“Nice, really nice”

This is not an honest answer, it’s an evasive answer.

1 Like

Except they are co-publishers, not publishers. Digital PC version is on WarHorse still. Publishers rule you when they fund you - them alone. Which is not this case…

1 Like

Can´t comment about the details of the contract.
About the bundles for whatever platform: Sure, why not, but we have to talk about this with the hardware producers about this to. So this is possible, but highly open.
About Steam and GOG, yes we want to be on Steam, and later also on GOG, but there is nothing fixed yet.
And DLCs, yes we are thinking about them, but we don´t have any details about them yet, as the game itself does have a higher priority right now.

2 Likes

oh no… not deep silver :sob:
And DLC’s!? What!?

2 Likes

(Laughs) I was right!

I’m not against DLC, as long as they are done right (like Blood and Wine etc.)

3 Likes

And The Following to Dying Light, DLC better then the main game :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah DLC can be a good thing and it can be a bad thing. So don’t understand why people are negative towards it before we even have info about it…

1 Like

Overuse of paid dlc is the number one reason i leave negative reviews on steam, and i know I’m not alone. Please keep that in mind.

2 Likes

No. Just no.

A good example of a constructive discussion. Care to elaborate?

5 Likes

10 Likes

In my opinion its inappropriate to mention DLC (paid or not) at this point.

We have had more then one push back on release (over year) and we still don’t know what the final state of the game is going to look and if all of the features that were promised will be included. (not to exclude an entire platform that will not be supported until the unforeseen future)

I personally am going to highly disappointed if we lose features due to “time constraints” and then have to buy DLC for it in the future. This would be the end of my support for WH.

2 Likes

Funny how some translate “we are thinking about them” as “we are taking features from the game to sell them to you in DLC or miscrotransaction because it’s not 1999 anymore”

I really need new vocabulary for this newspeak.

3 Likes

It’s an accurate translation considering the main game isn’t even finished yet, and you have the community manager talking about dlcs. Its become an increasingly common practice for devs to announce dlcs before launch, and this always includes features that were cut and locked behind a paywall.

1 Like