Was sent wrong version of game

Stop being so entitled just because you backed the game . I backed the project because I wanted the game to succeed not because I wanted it early.

They are a new company that are bound to have teething issues. The entire warhorse team has worked incredibly hard to get this game out and all the moaning is just tiresome.

Don’t want the gift ? Sell it on eBay for $30.

1 Like

Me too. Shame really.

It’s not about getting the game early, we are past that point anyway. It’s about Warhorse having the common courtesy to communicate with their customers. which, to this point, they’ve failed at spectacularly.

I’ve not received the email referenced above. If they are sending the PS4 as a separate shipment, how about they provide tracking information or a rough time frame of when we can expect the second shipment. Send an email, tweet, write a Kickstarter Update, etc. People’s frustrations can easily be squashed with simple communication.

I would be happy with just tracking information honestly. been raining a lot where I live and first package almost got soaked if not for being able to track it

Thex failed communicating ?24gj1b

1 Like

It’s more on deep silver now. And they DO NOT respond

It’s still on Warhorse Studio’s shoulders to communicate with their customers. It’s their Kickstarter and their game. We backed them, not Deep Silver. Passing the buck isn’t acceptable.

i would disagree. Standard email response times for most customer services is between 2-5 days. you have waited less than a day for a response and are screaming. be patient.

DrFusselpulli is normally pretty active with myself and number of other individuals in the more off topic areas of the forum however he has not been over the last few days which would indicate too me he is frantically working his way through likely hundreds maybe even thousands of emails trying to resolve issues.

be patient and good things will come.

Good news everbody! Support got back to me quickly and hopefully this applies to everybody else here with this issue.

3 Likes

I wish I had the same issue. Looks like mine won’t be taken care of.

Same, I’ve tried several methods of contact

1 Like

I poked around on the forums all day yesterday. At least I know I’m not the only one who’s choice got switched back without my knowing. I was starting to worry about myself and my memory LOL. Oh well.

Check your junk mail. They sent out an email to all the console players it seems…

I clear that regularly. I’ve already had an email from them basically saying they weren’t going to do anything.

My junk email has just that, junk

this was in an email from Rick.Lagnese@warhorsestudios.cz "Good Morning!

Due to custom reasons, you were sent a PC box as a gift, but just know that the PS4 version is on its way! We apologize for the inconvenience and any miscommunication.

Please note that for those of you with the correct address and information will be receiving your PS4 version separately and soon." email was received at 5:07am eastern time on the 13th of February. hope it is true that our copies are just late in mail

You are free to disagree, but who exactly is screaming? The reasons why I think you are wrong are found earlier in the thread. Please, keep your worthless advice to yourself and unless you have actual information to this situation, your contributions are meaningless.

1 Like

So are they ever going to respond???

I’d just like to add that I’m an original Kickstarter backer who has had PS4 physical selected for as long as I can remember, and I received the PC version as well. Emailed support, hope we get a response with at least some PS4 codes.

Great news. As indicated on another topic i checked out my spam folder. Apparently the PC disks were a gift and the PS4 version will be on its way. now i feel way better about this situation.