Was sent wrong version of game

Still no email. I don’t know why it would show up in the junk section.

But the pc version they sent us has no key. So it’s worthless

2 Likes

I hadn’t opened the package. You said it needs a code to run. please can you confirm as I was hoping to resell. And what exactly are the 4 disks - just game data or bonus videos?

A guy from Ebay told me it needed a key to run. Without it it’s worthless. I was going to try and sell mine too.

1 Like

I feel better but also annoyed/disappointed that we have to wait for the game and don’t get codes to hold us over. Original backers not playing this at launch is strange to me, to be honest.

Totally agree. I am sure there is some serious head-chopping going on especially by their head designer!

I hear ya. I backed this game immediately. Loved the concept. Backers actually should’ve got to play a week early in theory. It’s just bs I haven’t heard from any of them.

Here has been my experience so far…

Sent an email to support yesterday, they responded this morning.

Was told what most everyone else was told that my actual PS4 copy is still on its way.

I Am glad they responded quickly. I am a bit frustrated that they had no tracking number. Was just told “soon”.

I really hoped that would be able to track their merch better. But all in all they responded to my email fairly quickly so I can be patient.

I have waited 4-5 years for this game. I can wait a couple more days. :frowning:

Good point. I don’t have a pc with an optical drive so I have no way to test to see if it even works. I have a feeling that the actual PS4 version will be shipped separately. I find it hard to believe that they screwed up this many backers orders, especially backers who have been with them all along. It’s probably a lack of communication as to what’s going on, or simply miscommunication about the two package thing mentioned on their site.

I sent an email yesterday and no reply. I dm’d one of the guys at warhorse today, no response. I don’t know what’s going on. We all should’ve had our copies at launch.

Did they say we will get our copies at launch?

I agree we should have, but I’m not sure if that’s something they actually promised.

kind of pointless to give a pc copy without codes to play them was kind of hoping to have game on console and laptop oh well guess the packaging is nice least I can buy it on GOG later don’t like steam anyway

I also was sent the Earl PC version when my profile clearly states PS4 I have contacted the support as well we will see what happens. This sucks…

So here’s my latest update

Warhorse just sent email saying I should receive PS4 version of it by today

I hope mine comes today…been dying to play this!

I hope you guys are right

Don’t hold your breath…just came home and nothing here.

I’m getting more and more annoyed the longer this goes on without them providing us PSN codes to download in the interim. How is it reasonable whatsoever that people who backed this game since the beginning can’t play at launch, while people who didn’t contribute jack shit can go and buy at a store or PSN and play it before the actual backers? This is seriously messed up. At this point I almost want my money back for the campaign and the customs fees, and I’ll buy this once I can get it used for $20 in a bin on clearance.

My mail doesn’t come until a few hours from now. I’ll let you know.

Message the forum manager. I did no reply