Was sent wrong version of game

Not a single person is trolling besides you. So gtfo and go play your game kid.

3 Likes

You seem like a real shit head

Stop feeding the troll. The guy is not contributing to shit and is just riling up people for fun. Ignore the loser and heā€™ll go away.

Yep just flag as I have and hopefully something will be done I wish forum creators had a ban or mute button

Yeah this isnā€™t the only thread this guy is being an absolute cunt of the highest order. Gloating and trolling around instead of being fucking glad to be able to play his game.

For your information mr detective this is the ONLY thread I have commented on regarding issues with release.

True but you started like 2 hours ago, nothing better to do?

Too bad you canā€™t block him altogether

@TheDivineInfidel, is right, complains ? Email warhorse, at this moment you cant expect them to sit down and look at your hectic complaims, everyone has an issue here and there but ā€œprotestingā€ wont get you anywhere !

He was right on one point he made. Stop acting like his entire contribution to this thread is justified. Before he made that nugget of a revelation he was just trolling for no reason.

1 Like

Didnā€™t see one person protesting. Iā€™ve made several attempts to contact them, Twitter, email, and dm on here.

They will answer as they always do. Only a few of them answer the mails, and they probably got 1000 emails so far. Be patient, chill back and relax it will all be fixed

Weā€™re allowed to be disappointed. Itā€™s messed up that there are a number of people whoā€™s orders arenā€™t matching their requests and many of the backers arenā€™t even able to play the game yet while people who just bought the game randomly at retailers today are already playing it. Itā€™s also disappointing they didnā€™t start processing backer orders earlier, because it would have been far better if they risked backers getting the game early than letting us get it late and having to wait days to hear from support, pushing our wait even later to resolve issues.

A response copied from another thread, that might be relevant for some of you:

"Due to custom reasons, you were sent a PC box as a gift, but just know that the PS4 version is on its way! We apologize for the inconvenience and any miscommunication.

Please note that for those of you with the correct address and information will be receiving your PS4 version separately and soon."

A gift that cost me $25 in taxes and duties. Like I said, had this been communicated properly, I would have refused the charge and had the ā€œgiftā€ sent back. I donā€™t even own a PCā€¦

The fact that you will receive 2 packages was communicated on the main reward page: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards

But it is foolish to think everyone reads that. I wonder if the info about this was sent by email to the console backers from affected regions?

I did read that and still didnā€™t expect both the PC and the PS4 versions. I assumed the ā€œseparate packageā€ was for people who had a tier where there were physical rewards as well (clothes, figurines, etc). It was completely news to me that I should be expecting both.

I would not expect the PC version, but it did sound like the backer rewards (posters, figurines, manuals, soundtrack CD) would be one package and the actual game another.

I think they just wanted to save some work by not having to customize the boxes, having twice as many customization option with some getting DVDs inside and some not so they put the PC version in all the backer boxes.

Can you link the thread?

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/en/backer-rewards

Scroll down, Console version info.