What do you want to see in Kingdom Come: Deliverance?

Got another suggestion:
Weaving , getting wool from sheeps, making spools weave the cloth and then make clothes of it maybe with alchemy you could dye it too (nuts,birch,onion etc.)
A nice weaving stool as “tool”.

1 Like

I would like to see multiplayer duel in the game. Not multiplayer story mode, but dueling only. If the game will have so amazing battle systém, it would be shame not to be able to test it against other players. It can be placed in some premade arenas or battlefields, not in the world map. Do you remember the old game “Die By The Sword” ? There was this possibillity and it was more fun then the story mode!
You could train against NPC fighters and then challenge other players online. This will also help to convince people to actually buy the game because without original copy, you could not duel.
You could duel even in the game to “sort things” with some NPCs, but only if you become Knight. No duels for peasants.
I dont know how complicated it will be to put this feature in the game, but I think it is easier than multiplayer in story mode. It could be the stretch goal for 1M :slight_smile:

PLEEEAAAASSSEEE!
Add an automatic War System between different Kings.
It should be possible to join in a Kings army and fight in battles on the field or on Castles. please let the System become alive and let Castles and land Change their owner.
Give the Players the possibility to own land and to build something out of it, to get titles and to finally become a King yourself!!!

Please give me the game, Mount and Blade Warbsand should have been became !!!
Thanks

1 Like

Only 2 things…

First, I would like to see my character´s legs in game. I don´t know why but games without this detail always suck :smiley:

Second, I think you should remake your movement animation for combat. We could see how you prepared combat moves on YB and your actors only pretended fight. Imho it looks weird in gameplay.
You may compare their movements with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln94E9AGYTc

Good luck!

3 Likes

That would be a nice way to show the character’s progression from peasant to knight.

I think they should get in contact with “musica vagantium” to make an album, for the games music they’re eastern European as well so it would work nicely… i would also like to see customisable coats of arms and the ability to have a herald and a bard or some kind of “band of followers” like in walter scott’s the white company…

I would love to see an option to fight in a small multiplayer arena for up to 8 people.

1 vs 1
2 vs 2
3 vs 3
4 vs 4

One “standard” map for the alpha version, more maps with Act 2 & 3 + user-generated maps on Steam Workshop

Modes

Free for All (minimum of 2 people)
Team Deathmatch (minimum of 4 people)
Capture the Flag - steal the other team’s flag which is located in their base (minimum of 6 people)
King of the Hill - three close-to-each-other areas that can be captured (minimum of 8 people)

• Ranked Mode would match you with players of the same level of skill (Kill / Death ratio dependent)

• Unranked Mode would be free-for-all in terms of matching of players

• Friend Mode would only allow your friends to assemble against another team of friends you might or might not know

Features

• Player Classes: Each team will have to choose how to counter-act class choices of the other team

• Limited Inventory: everyone equipped with limited set of items (everyone has the same amount of inventory points they can spend on their items of choice)

I’d love the chance to design my own coat of arms.

7 Likes

Here something I would like to see…
-Atmosphere: I would like to see my character changing during my adventure like growing hair/beard, scars, became fat/skinny/muscular
-Game: pet training =) for dogs and horses… I’ve just see video about horse system, I think would very cool if your horse refuse to charge enemy unless you train him xD
-Plot: something mature… where you have to discover npc intention before trust in them

I hope you can understand what I mean since my English is terrible xD

What I like to see in KCD :

• Mature and strong univers.
  • Non-manichean NPCs and choices for quest (especially for the main story).
  • A complet and comprehension quest log. For exemple, if we don’t play a long time, to be able to remember quickely the main actions we did last time we played and what was our next objectives.
  • Having few (excluding durgin war) but more interesting fights, even against “weaks” ennemies. Having groups of enemies “mobs” every 50 meters do not help to immerse in a realistic RPG atmosphere.
  • No quick travel (or only in “easy” mod)
  • Minigames ! (like dice, cards, chess and others medievals games). Games that could be played in a tavern with NPC’s enjoying a pint and listening to a minstrel.

And the most important, it is better to have few content of good quality that many of low/average quality !

Good luck.

1 Like

what’s next, dragons?

Features I would like to see in the game:

1. real economics model
    Price of the goods is not fixed, but to some degree driven by offer and demand. For example if I go hunting and I will sell the pelt to a local villager, he will pay 2 coins. If I go to him again and again, he will reduce the price to 1 coin or he will in the end refuse to buy one for not being interested in my pelts anymore. So I decide to go to the city and there I will trade on the marketplace and maybe get 3 coins per pelt.
  2. real message spreading
    Imagine the medieval entertainers (musicians, jugglers, etc.) are comming to the main city. For sure you want to go there and watch tehm, but the villagers will not get this information immediately. Someone travelling from the city (a trader) will bring it. The consequences will be that It takes some time before the message spreads and it brings also interesting side effects for example if a messanger is killed on the roads, the message will not spread, or at least not so fast.
2 Likes

SCARS!!! when the main character is injured, if he dont have armor or helmet

3 Likes

A true to life Inventory System. See my post under the GAMEPLAY category called “Thoughts on Inventory System”.

3 Likes

@Bloodaxe007 I think the idea of seducing the local women would be fantastic, but I would like to add on that not only should you be able to do this, but romance options should be fully fleshed out. They shouldn’t be like Skyrim’s marriage options where it’s one line of text and a terrible cutscene. For example seducing a tavern wench should entail a suave piece of voice acted dialogue, and maybe be dependent on your skills as well!:smile:

2 Likes

Revolutionary skill developing system! Discussing it right here.

I hope that weapons can wear out and have to be sharpened from time to time.
Regards Mac

I’d like to se REALLY realistic sky! I mean sun and clouds and day/night cycles and during clear nights I’d like to look up and recognize well known star constellations I can see every clear night when I look up, that would be really cool :wink:
Devs could even take the extra effort to find out how the sky really looked at the time …at least get Polaris and both Ursas right :wink:

2 Likes

Was that a joke? Are you finally lightening up?

Would be interesting to see how they tackled this. A difficult challenge for a genre where much of the early game is spent carrying your home on your back.